yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mones to use in conjunction with Brad Brownings ExFactor program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mones to use in conjunction with Brad Brownings ExFactor program

Hi, has anyone in the community had any experience using Brad Browning's system for getting your ex back? I'm trying to regain a friendship with a girl with whom I previously had a romantic relationship. I got jealous when she started seeing other guys, so I'm thinking you can all guess how that turned out. But Brad's system is for regaining an ex, but I'm thinking the social dynamics have to be similar, so I'm following his model to get her back as a friend.

With the idea of using mones to help the process along, I found Xist and ordered it along with the BCE combo. SteveO threw in samples of SOB, Ascend, and Taboo (thank you!). So that's what I'm working with at the moment.

She has already said that after a few months she'd be open to talking to see if we can start up a friendship (per Brad, you shouldn't try to repair the old one, and instead start a new friendship). So right now I'm just working on myself; working out, picking up a new hobby, and researching mones, lol.

So when we do meet up I already know that I'll be using two sprays of Xist (already found that to be my sweet spot), but I also want to send the message that I'm doing great. She is a sweet girl and even though we aren't speaking, I know she wants the best for me. So for the meetup, I was thinking of adding a spray of Ascend to the Xist, since both times I've used Ascend I've felt like a pretty awesome badass, which I'm thinking will convey that I've been getting along with my life just fine (would ease her mind instead of worrying that I'm being a depressed lump cooped up in my apartment). But I've also used Taboo with Xist and that gets me lots of hits in general just going out in public, doesn't matter if I'm just running errands or hitting the bar for a few drinks, Taboo seems that versatile. I should also mention that for me day-after hits seem to be a regular occurrence with XS products, so even though I've only use Taboo once and Ascend a couple times, I feel like I've gotten a few days worth of testing out of each time I used them due to day-after effects.

So my question is this: When we do meet up, in addition to the two sprays of Xist, which should I add a single spray of? Ascend or Taboo?

-C
    Last edited by RogueMonk; 05-06-2016, 12:03 AM.

Hey RogueMonk. Welcome to the club. Apologies as our Welcoming Kitty Ms. KateD is kinda tied up somewhere, hopefully by her man

Thanks for the background on the situation. How bout filling us in on general info of your ex and yourself, e.g age, ethnicity,and etc? This will help us to narrow down better on what to suggest to you. Looking at what you have, I would say use of Xist, and Cohesion is definitely in. As to whether you want to use Taboo or Ascend, I would lean more toward Taboo as Ascend Sample would have Cops in it. Evolve may help as well, but I would rather have some guys with more experience in the product come along to help you with the recommendations than to rely on my limited experience.
    PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
    PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
    Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
    Others: LIIK V1

Comment

• elvin.tan77
      elvin.tan77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok, seems Kate has already welcomed you so I don't need to tag her on this haha.

IMO I would forget the Xsist and go with straight Ascend. If you want her to think that you have your shit together and have other women in your life then Ascend is the product for you, there is no point diluting that with another product. Whatever you choose though make sure you let us know how it went.

Comment

Pheromone is not gonna do all the work for you and it is not a magical potion.Any other tools that you use that can assist along with mones is great.

I have found that the men here know about most things and have used most things. However,if it works for you then what the heck, who needs their opinion.

A failure to plan is a plan to fail! This program from reading your email may be a well organized step by step tool to assist you in getting you to where you want to go.

I just suggest you be real with yourself and this girl as to why you may want her back. Do you really have something good to offer, do you think you can make her happy or is it about your happiness and that you are now jealous she may be seeing other people or someone else.

If you two get back together , what are your plans for the future and how do you know you gonna fall back into the same habits and lead you right back to where you started or worse.

I ask these from experience. I had an ex that did me in good. Dumped me and never turned me, it was as cold as it gets and it was done via email.I was young, naive and I guess starting his career and thinking he could do better he left me in the dust.

Fast forward years later, got my shit together married etc. he wants me back. He wants me back because it would make him happy because he has money but no one to share it with , no family, kids etc.After going through the world of women, he found there are loads of gold diggers,women he doesn't have much in common with, don't trust etc.

Sometimes our feelings can over power and make us want and do things that isn't the best of ideas or may hurt someone else because we were only thinking of what makes us happy and what is best for us

I hope things work out for the best,for both of you.

Comment

From my experience xist works amazingly with Ascend, i haven't seen attraction with xist taboo combos that i've seen with Ascend and xist. Taboo is for general purpose like getting hits or meet someone for the first time. But ascend is advanced shit. Alpha badass male + bonding effect that comes with xist. I think your ex will be surprised. Taboo i dont think she's gonna have this impression for a longtime maybe she will feel excited that moment. But nothing serious. Do ascend with cops she needs to feel women are in your life
        Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
        Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
        LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
        Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Originally posted by elvin.tan77 View Post
          Hey RogueMonk. Welcome to the club. Apologies as our Welcoming Kitty Ms. KateD is kinda tied up somewhere, hopefully by her man

Thanks for the background on the situation. How bout filling us in on general info of your ex and yourself, e.g age, ethnicity,and etc? This will help us to narrow down better on what to suggest to you. Looking at what you have, I would say use of Xist, and Cohesion is definitely in. As to whether you want to use Taboo or Ascend, I would lean more toward Taboo as Ascend Sample would have Cops in it. Evolve may help as well, but I would rather have some guys with more experience in the product come along to help you with the recommendations than to rely on my limited experience.

Sure, I'm 41 and caucasian, she's 30 and the same. A1 based blends seem to work well for her, cops not so much, but I've only used cops from HAX blends and wondering if cops in XS blends would work for her. I've been using up my Ascend sample because it just works so well, so I'm thinking/hoping that the cops in Ascend will be fine. The one time I used cops around her she became a little irritable, but I heard cops and a girl's period don't quite mix the best, and I can't confirm if she was or wasn't on her's at the time. But sexuals have only had limited impact on her, seems the 'cozy' or 'snuggly' mones work the best for her.

The above is all based on experiences using mones from another site and not using XS. As I said before, hits come much easier for me with XS products, so I'm curious to see how they affect her.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
            Pheromone is not gonna do all the work for you and it is not a magical potion.Any other tools that you use that can assist along with mones is great.

I have found that the men here know about most things and have used most things. However,if it works for you then what the heck, who needs their opinion.

A failure to plan is a plan to fail! This program from reading your email may be a well organized step by step tool to assist you in getting you to where you want to go.

I just suggest you be real with yourself and this girl as to why you may want her back. Do you really have something good to offer, do you think you can make her happy or is it about your happiness and that you are now jealous she may be seeing other people or someone else.

If you two get back together , what are your plans for the future and how do you know you gonna fall back into the same habits and lead you right back to where you started or worse.

I ask these from experience. I had an ex that did me in good. Dumped me and never turned me, it was as cold as it gets and it was done via email.I was young, naive and I guess starting his career and thinking he could do better he left me in the dust.

Fast forward years later, got my shit together married etc. he wants me back. He wants me back because it would make him happy because he has money but no one to share it with , no family, kids etc.After going through the world of women, he found there are loads of gold diggers,women he doesn't have much in common with, don't trust etc.

Sometimes our feelings can over power and make us want and do things that isn't the best of ideas or may hurt someone else because we were only thinking of what makes us happy and what is best for us

I hope things work out for the best,for both of you.

Thanks KateD, you make very good points. I want the best for her and I know she feels the same for me. We made very good friends so feels like a waste to not try to repair it. The way things went bad was just a series of crappy coincidences; I had some bad things going on in my life that she wasn't aware of and the same for her. We each didn't realize that the other was going through these things, but that is all in the open between us now. I think right now things are just 'inflamed', so to speak, so we are taking some time away from each other to come back after things in our respective lives are figured out or at least calmed down.

I have no guarantees that when we talk next that it will result in us being friends again. That's a decision we'll make at that point in time, and if she chooses not to, then I have to respect that. There's this concept born out of feminism, but that I feel is really more based in humanism, is the concept of a 'Consent Culture.' If she is decided one way or the other, then pheromones aren't going to do anything to change her mind. All I can do is try my best to present myself in the best light possible, while also committing to being a better person and friend in the future. Each of us can only make decisions for ourselves and hope that those decisions convey to those important in our lives that we are good people who can make their lives better or more fun just for having known us.

Okay, done being all philosophical, haha

Comment

Originally posted by sexnificant View Post
              From my experience xist works amazingly with Ascend, i haven't seen attraction with xist taboo combos that i've seen with Ascend and xist. Taboo is for general purpose like getting hits or meet someone for the first time. But ascend is advanced shit. Alpha badass male + bonding effect that comes with xist. I think your ex will be surprised. Taboo i dont think she's gonna have this impression for a longtime maybe she will feel excited that moment. But nothing serious. Do ascend with cops she needs to feel women are in your life
              Yeah, that's my experience with Ascend also, so I'm thinking that's what I'll be going with when I chat with her next. Probably going with:

Xist 2 sprays
              Ascend 1 spray

She reacted poorly to cops the one time I used them around her before, but Ascend seems to be a different vibe. So I'll risk it, I'm thinking the Xist should smooth it out too.

Comment

Originally posted by ctshib View Post

Yeah, that's my experience with Ascend also, so I'm thinking that's what I'll be going with when I chat with her next. Probably going with:

Xist 2 sprays
                Ascend 1 spray

She reacted poorly to cops the one time I used them around her before, but Ascend seems to be a different vibe. So I'll risk it, I'm thinking the Xist should smooth it out too.

she will feel that you are a different person but in better way. hope that works for you as wanted.
                Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X