yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The Ultimate Product Effectiveness Experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ultimate Product Effectiveness Experiment

As some of you may have read on my intro thread, I am performing an almost scientifically set up experiment on the effectiveness the mones can have. Let me clearly state this first, in no way will the outcome make a statement that the product does not actually work. If it does however, well then this is the nectar of the gods lol.

Setup
    I am 20yo, have a pretty feminine personality in many retrospects, and am pretty good looking. Never had any luck though, so turning to this as a last resort.

The Experimentee
    There is a girl/co worker I've been trying to date and get with for months now. When we initially started hanging out, we hooked up a few times, however recently she's been wanting to be just friends saying she's not really interested in dating or anything and being very distant.

The Experiment
    So the good part. We hang out many times a week and will just chill. I have a 120" projection screen in my bedroom and we simply pre-game and then will chill watching some cool 3D movies and such. We lay next to each other (usually) on my bed, so range and envelopment of the mones is not a factor. The other night I had a last "trial run" sans the mones. Tonight, I now have my shipment in and will be applying it prior to get a true side-by-side test as to the effectiveness they have.

The Option List
    Now here is the part I could use some help with. At my disposal I have Xist (unscented, spray), SOB (sultans oud, oil), Love Boat (sample, oil), Cohesion (sample, spray), and Bliss (sample, spray). So what are y'all thoughts?
    1. Apply everything, if so any opinions on amounts?
    2. 2 SOB + 2 Xist + 2 Love Boat
    3. 2 SOB + 2 Xist + 2 Cohesion
    4. 2 SOB + 2 Xist + 1 Love Boat + 1 Cohesion
    5. Something else?

Side Note
    Others have questioned the use of cohesion in my scenario since she is already comfortable. However, she (and I) have anxiety issues that leads to odd things like Anxiety of closeness, so I'm pretty certain it should remain in the mix... Pun intended

Thanks y'all for the help, and the results will hopefully speak for themselves!

I like it man, go for it! I'm rooting for ya!!
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

So I am going with 1 SOB drop to the neck, 2 sprays of Xist to the wrist, 1 drop of love boat to the neck, and 1 spray of cohesion in the hair

Comment

If you are new to the world of mones, I suggest that you slow down and use each product solo first and not go into combos. I understand your excitement. I was like that when I started out. I think you should start first with XiSt OR Cohesion (this product is not just for comfort, it is also for emotional bonding). No need to throw in the kitchen sink until you know what each product does. Otherwise, if you OD, or the combo in antagonistic, you might get negative reactions from her which might kill whatever chances you have of going forward with her.

This is similar to the advise that I was given by the vets when I was a newbie. Sadly, I did not listen and ended up wasting a lot of good products (and money too) before I wised up and did what they suggested.

Comment

This should be interesting. I mean some people learn to swim by being thrown in the deep end with no warning

Comment

• elvin.tan77
            elvin.tan77 commented
            Editing a comment
            This is akin to Russian Roulette me think.

Well.. To sum it up, nothing much happened. Still basically the same mood and everything. The only difference was maybe being slightly more open and smiley. Gonna do what y'all suggest and go one by one now.

I am going to start a journal to follow my day to day at work, because I DEFINITLY did get some reactions there.

Comment

Unfortunately, I just learned I still have like 15 more posts until anyone can view my journal. Rest assured, it will still be updated and released at some point.

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              Never give up, Nevergiveup

Nicely done, sir!

I like your style of reporting, and think it would be a good idea for you to keep a log both of your results and options you would have gone with.

Personally, I've found it harder to get results when it comes to someone you're close with. Honestly; a lot harder.

I think it might require multiple sessions of XIST for sure, sort of as a "palate cleanser". I think then one spray of SOB, and Bliss perhaps.

If you can keep it light and fun and playful by yourself, the SOB + Xist combination feels to me like it might help nudge it into the direction you're hoping for.

Either that, or go the opposite route; Bliss, maybe a bit of Cohesion or Love Boat, and play a bit disinterested while still fun. Of course you could do this and still just be yourself, also an option.

That's the thing about mones, there's so many ways you can go, sometimes you just can't decide. But hey, just keep trying, keep confident, and have fun.

OH YEA ALSO, Just, in my opinion, don't change your actions too much too quickly. If you choose a route, remain somewhere along it so as not to confuse or annoy her, if that makes sense.

All just suggestions and ideas, of course.

Anyway, keep it up! Great start for sure

EDIT: Read your journal!

(That sounds weird, ha)

Ok I agree Cohesion is your friend here, and Bliss. Stay confident, and don't let her shake you. At the same time, if you feel a moment, you should take it. There is a chance that she's feeling uncertain about what she's feeling, but as far as I can tell it's moving in the right direction.

Whenever you notice something working, keep it in mind. Remember. Same for the opposite.

You're close!

Comment

• NeverGiveUp
              NeverGiveUp commented
              Editing a comment
              It'll be interesting to see your thoughts on my newest journal entry, thanks for the advice.

Originally posted by NeverGiveUp View Post
            As some of you may have read on my intro thread, I am performing an almost scientifically set up experiment on the effectiveness the mones can have. Let me clearly state this first, in no way will the outcome make a statement that the product does not actually work. If it does however, well then this is the nectar of the gods lol.

Setup
            I am 20yo, have a pretty feminine personality in many retrospects, and am pretty good looking. Never had any luck though, so turning to this as a last resort.

The Experimentee
            There is a girl/co worker I've been trying to date and get with for months now. When we initially started hanging out, we hooked up a few times, however recently she's been wanting to be just friends saying she's not really interested in dating or anything and being very distant.

The Experiment
            So the good part. We hang out many times a week and will just chill. I have a 120" projection screen in my bedroom and we simply pre-game and then will chill watching some cool 3D movies and such. We lay next to each other (usually) on my bed, so range and envelopment of the mones is not a factor. The other night I had a last "trial run" sans the mones. Tonight, I now have my shipment in and will be applying it prior to get a true side-by-side test as to the effectiveness they have.

The Option List
            Now here is the part I could use some help with. At my disposal I have Xist (unscented, spray), SOB (sultans oud, oil), Love Boat (sample, oil), Cohesion (sample, spray), and Bliss (sample, spray). So what are y'all thoughts?
            1. Apply everything, if so any opinions on amounts?
            2. 2 SOB + 2 Xist + 2 Love Boat
            3. 2 SOB + 2 Xist + 2 Cohesion
            4. 2 SOB + 2 Xist + 1 Love Boat + 1 Cohesion
            5. Something else?

Side Note
            Others have questioned the use of cohesion in my scenario since she is already comfortable. However, she (and I) have anxiety issues that leads to odd things like Anxiety of closeness, so I'm pretty certain it should remain in the mix... Pun intended

Thanks y'all for the help, and the results will hopefully speak for themselves!
            I wouldn't recommend at all, to wear SOB knowing that someone has a feminine personality. I have met some guys with manners like a woman, SOB isn't the product. Even myself, my personality is kind of friendly person with a smile. When I wear SOB, I mentalize myself on first not being too friendly, and in few words be a bit kind of jerk, which for my personality means to be confident, specially on sexual escalation, strong flirting and indirect sexual escalation, or even semidirect, just don't give a shit, if girl likes or not, be myself, care about what I wish, not really care at all, about what a girl or someone in the surrounding may think about me...
            Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
            Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
            Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
            Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
            Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
            Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X