yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

pse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pse

I've seen both on this forum and pherotruth that pse is the shit, but I have yet to see anything actually written on it. I ran through two bottles of the stuff and still haven't gotten a handle on exactly what is supposed to be happen with pse. Its my daily really for atacki g so much pheros. Sometimes when I get big orders I get a little too excited and just start bathing in pheros. I guess I'm just at a point now where I'm realizing just how expensive this stuff is and if I'm going to spend money on the stuff then I want to get the maximum benefit from each and every molecule. I saw that Ghost like a to stack it with impaxs and rtboss sure does seem to like the stuff but what makes pse stand out from other sexuals. I forget who said it but it was written on pherotruth that 069 is better for ensuring a win for the night.
    Okay so I am also on the store site contemplating my next order and I saw a review from the future
    Lol. Ironically enough the review from the future had an answer for me. Now with that being said how can we expand the circumference of the pse cloud ?
    Also I would like to know if you had to pick one out of pse and impaxs, which would you choose and why?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 2000GT; 04-27-2016, 06:32 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts

I have PSE, and remains almost half of the bottle.
    I have tried it in sunny dates and in daily life and I haven't seen big results.
    The only scenario I haven't tried it yet is on night dates.

Comment

kingtut savage Never worked for me to be fair. Also, while there isn't much, try making use of the search feature in the future. Additionally, dude, use the edit post feature, each time you post multiple times, I have to go back in and edit them down. Yer making work for me

Comment

PSE for me is strictly for night clubs, bars, house parties or the bedroom, if you're wearing it in the day at malls, supermarkets, visiting your gran then you are going to get nothing from it.

It is great for encouraging women to loosen up and brings out their naughty side. Its like they view you as someone that they can trust not to judge them. If they are in to you they will let you know about it. It's really not a product that you need to slather on, 2 sprays is more then adequate. The cloud it produces is way more then a few inches.

Impaxs is more of a smack you in the face straight sexual mix which again will give you the best results in sexually charged environments.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X