yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist oil with FSX scent no smell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist oil with FSX scent no smell

I just opened my package and i get no smell from my xist oil at all.. anyone else got xist oil in FSX scent? I also checked... my API oil is FSX and i can really smell the scent.. even if they made a mistake and did unscented for some reason, i should smell something from the pheromones correct?
    Last edited by martydmb; 04-20-2016, 03:44 PM.

I buy unscented everything but each pheromone mix has some odor to it. I love the smell of unscented Xist. It's mild but excellent.
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Hey there martydmb,
      i will check with the lab.
      Its really rare but It is possible for scenting to not be included.

As unscented API yes do have its own scent even when unscented (API is really complex blend that contains "stinky" pheromones)
      But have in mind each blend have its own pheromone characteristic scent... and some people do not smell some of them.
      For example Evolve Heavy none some can smell it some cant.
      XiSt uses more "cleaner" smelling pheromones so you wont have that hard in your face pheromone smell like you get from copulins or any other strong sexual blend.

In case we missed to scent it.. please accept our apology.
      We will make it right by sending scent as a standalone with your next order or we can reship it.

If you have an open ticket with us. We will take care of the situation

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
      idle @ socials

Comment

Im all good if its just unscented. Ill make sure to check the tops of the covers for future orders before i open the bag.

Comment

Originally posted by martydmb View Post
          I just opened my package and i get no smell from my xist oil at all.. anyone else got xist oil in FSX scent? I also checked... my API oil is FSX and i can really smell the scent.. even if they made a mistake and did unscented for some reason, i should smell something from the pheromones correct?
          I just have that smell in Xist, its good but i like very much sultan, I love this!

Comment

They are sending me fxs scent to add to the bottle but im leaning on leaving it unscented

Comment

I ended up putting the FSX scent in the bottle. If its that easy and if i use the 2 items they sent to put scent in the bottle i think ill go unscented and out my own cologne in the bottles.. 1 question if you someone can answer it for me. Now the scent they gave me to put in... is that more concentrated or is that like if i got regular cologne and poured in?

Comment

Originally posted by martydmb View Post
                I ended up putting the FSX scent in the bottle. If its that easy and if i use the 2 items they sent to put scent in the bottle i think ill go unscented and out my own cologne in the bottles.. 1 question if you someone can answer it for me. Now the scent they gave me to put in... is that more concentrated or is that like if i got regular cologne and poured in?
                OK! I am late to this thread. You totally got a chance to take a nice whiff of the product unscented and the product after adding the cover scent. The fragrance oils are concentrate and they were made so you can add it in the product and it mixes well.

I am not sure if you just throw in ordinary cologne in the bottle if it will work out the same way.

What you can do is purchase your products unscented and spray your own cologne around the area where you applied the pheromones

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X