yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androstanone (ANONE) DPG- Does it cause women that sensual and lusty feeling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roberto Calone I missed your dosage. What mcg per drop did you get?

Also as a side note, with domination still out of stock, I'm probably just going to get the anone without domination. And to be honest, it is probably for the best. Because with my find the way they are now, I couldn't afford both anyway

Comment

[QUOTE=kingtut savage;n37345]Roberto Calone I missed your dosage. What mcg per drop did you get?

5mcg

Comment

That's it, and you are only using 2 drops. I guess a little goes a long way. Glad to see it's working for you

Comment

yeah man its weird. 5mcg two drops wonder what 4 drops do,hmmmm imma try it but the key is spraying some kinda cologne to spread the molecules further. Will report and tell of my findings..

Comment

Roberto Calone I'm appreciating your thread here. Any more findings to report?

Comment

Females who were distant like cubicles away seem to be hanging around me.....ALOT!!! Boobing, touching and flirtiness. It has reached the point it kinda shocked me a bit ,steve o whats in this stuff? The typical fixing dresses,trying to clean my beard(yes u heard right) and get this, a lady gave me an extra chicken in my two piece KFC special. People in line were watchin me,WTF,lol.And this is when I upped the drops a bit too. Kinda hard to OD on this one.Made me more extrovert and ask for numbers, talk about sex during work....I did not initiate it, the female workers did. Just wanted to see if it produces fallout....kinda did. Was not at work for several days, every single woman missed me, hugs, one slapped my ass,lol. But as stated spraying some kinda cologne helps project the molecules further. Love this stuff.

Comment

Roberto Calone I want to make sure I understand this, using 4 drops of 5 mcg per drop of Androstanone oil all by itself, the results above this post are what you are getting?

So a total of 20 mcg of Androstanone?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                  Roberto Calone I want to make sure I understand this, using 4 drops of 5 mcg per drop of Androstanone oil all by itself, the results above this post are what you are getting?

So a total of 20 mcg of Androstanone?
                  correct

Comment

Roberto Calone Wow! It makes me think that androstanone is under-rated based on what you are reporting! Thank you so much for posting your results!

Comment

It is underated. People go for the hard hitting, androstenone imma try that later. However this was very subtle and it crept on them. So now they wanna try to get my attention and get in my pants. Literally they keep gawking at my junk,lol. The key to it as well youhave to project a sense of being an alpha, a leader, a talker be funny but be very sly when heading into sexual undertones. Dont expect the pheromones to do all the work. And be slightly aggressive.

Comment

Roberto Calone Thank you for your updates and feedback! VERY informative!

Comment

Okay I'm definitely like what in seeing so far. Definitely underrated. Are noticing any aggression or hostility from men.

I'm ordering this tonight if domination is still out of stock

Comment

kingtut savage That hostility question is a good one. Maybe you can get the results from androstanone that you would from Domination without the concern about male hostility.

Comment

No hostility at all more like buddy buddy.

Comment

Roberto Calone Thanks for posting all this. This has been VERY informative!

Comment

Couldn't agree more with pxs's description of how anone works at high dosages. Been rocking anywhere between 60-100 mcg. Conclusion: this is way too much. The bonding aspect of this phero outshines the sexual size by a mile. I won't be making this mistake again

Comment

kingtut savage I appreciate your observations and insights that I've seen on a number of your posts. Would you please tell me more about the bonding aspects and what you've noticed? I have the oil version of 50 mcg per drop and have been wondering how to best use it. Your comments would be appreciated. Also, could you please include exposure times, and if it was single or multiple exposures? Also, what was the mistake part of all this?

Comment

Xcc the 50mcg/drop is what I was going to get until I read posts. I went with the 10mcg. Just last night I met a woman who instantly attached to me as soon as she say next to me. That's a good thing right? Wrong! She got extremely attached extremely fast. If this was a woman I thought I would want to keep in the long run, this might be the perfect size. And omg, the things this woman was saying, it was unbelievable. And all she wanted to do was cuddle. Like wtf. This chick wasting my time like in suppose to just sort there and hold all night long. She was talking about me moving in and things along those lines. Very first time meeting her. Talked for about 10 minutes before I went home with her

I was thinking this would go could with some a1. Reminded me alot of nude alpha

Comment

Roberto Calone please escalate, before it's too late.. cause fate will do no wait
                                      Give more, Expect Less

Comment

kingtut savage Alright, this is very insightful. I've never heard of anything like this before with androstanone. I got lots of questions that may help shed more light.

So you have 10 mcg per drop. How many drops did you use?

This woman sat next to you and then began making long term plans with you and cuddling. This sounds like A1 on steroids!

What was the context? A date? Party?

After talking with her for only 10 minutes after meeting her for the first time, you went home with her?

You said you went home with her. Am I correct in guessing that she was open to "more than cuddling"? I'll ask a nosy question: did you have sex with her?

I'm also wondering, how old was she?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X