yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Looking to get her to open up more.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to get her to open up more.

I'm 54, single and still think I'm a young guy. In our minds we never really get old (until we look in the mirror!). So I do tend to flirt just a bit with younger ladies. though not creepy-old-guy stuff, more tame and complimentary. For instance, the other day I was at a horse farm where I take riding lessons. Walking through one of the stables I saw a beautiful white stallion being brushed for by his owner, an attractive woman about 25. Walking up to them I exclaimed, "What a beauty!" The woman looked up at me and smiled. And then I added, "And the horse is nice too". She laughed and a nice conversation ensued.

I'm writing because of my 30 y/o piano teacher. She is wonderful at what she does in this realm and I feel lucky to have a teacher of her caliber. I've been taking an hour class from her once a week for over a year and we know each other well. At various times she has shared with me her upbringing, her troubles, her asprirations. However she does tend to be hot and cold in her moods though. Sometimes she's all smiles and lively and the time spent can be playful as well as informative and instructive. Other times she can be dead serious and unjovial, Yes, welcome to the world of women. I've been around enough to know this.

So I'm looking for a mone or mix that will get her to open up and maybe forget her troubles for a while (I know this is why she is moody and its not because of me). I can work my end in being interested and interesting and if I had an XS product or combo to relax her and open her up quickly in the short span we have together, that would be great.

Here are the XS products on hand: Connections, Taboo, Xist (sample), Love Boat (sample), Oddyssey (sample), Cohesion (sample)

A1?

FYI, I recently tested Connections (2sp neck) + Taboo (1sp wrist) on her recently during a time of a closed off-demeanor but with with no change in her.

And, in regards to my my age, would I need an extra spray on some products?

XS: Connections, Taboo, Xist, Love Boat, Odyssey, Cohesion
    AD: IH, IS, IG, Ammo2x, P131, Honesty To Go, P96

Samples in orange

If you want her to forget about her troubles and loosen up a bit, I would go with Bliss. It will get her to relax and inject a bit of fun in to your time with her. However I have found Bliss is probably one of the worst products to wear if you're trying to focus on getting something done, so don't expect to learn too much.

If you don't want to purchase Bliss then love boat would be the next best thing as it also contains Androsterone sulphate which gives Bliss it's feel good factor.

Comment

Photofella! Men age like fine wine and you seem to be seasoned in the game. Just reading this thread it is obv you are a smooth talker.

I would go with Connections to make her open up

If you want a light, more playful feel all the time you can also try Odyssey

As you rightly stated, we women folks tend to be moody but no one can be serious or playful all the time. When wearing the Connections am sure she will come around and open up to you even deeper. It happened with the hubby and I never met anyone as closed up as he is.

Comment

Only thing about Connections is to be careful with it. It can completely mute a person's brain to mouth filter, both for the subject and wearer. So go slow with Connections. It's a great product but you might want to try it out in other settings first so you know how it will react with you. Wearing it away from your nose, the back of your neck, for example, can help reduce any potential verbal diarrhea

Comment

Another thing to watch with connections and reason I didn't recommend it is if she is closed up because she is troubled then she is more then likely going to talk about what is bothering her which will put a negative spin on your time with her. Believe me there is nothing worse then having to sit there and listen to someone spill their guts about every little problem and insecurity they have.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X