yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones + weed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromones + weed?

So i have read quite a bit about the effects of pheromones while mixed with alcohol, but anybody in colorado or washingtin (or other locations its been legalized) ever combined pheromones with weed?

I'm kind of curious and I will have the opportunity to test this (probably) tommorow, but i'd like to make the most of the opportunity.

In terms of your target or for yourself?

Comment

Osamaitra, once you've done that, can you compare with Odyssey since it's been referred to as a weed alternative?
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

There is certainly no limit to the experiments, the ideas as to what can be done to enhance our pheromone usage or just random every day excuses to get HIGH

Comment

I like what she said there

Comment

ohh man, i've been gone tooo long. Sorry for not getting back to this.

so, my experiences with Odyssey have been lack luster, i never really got much out of it. so TO ME, Odyssey and wed give me very different feelings.

unfortunatly, i never really got the chance to test weed and Pheromones together, so that is still a big question mark for me.

Comment

Not sure if I understand the purpose of this thread. Are you looking for pheros that create a weed like experience or what it's like to use pheros and weed in combination?

Comment

Scottie2Hottie

Comment

ya, my original post was about the pairing(like with alcohol and Mones), but other people started asking about how being high compared to Odessy.

Comment

Oh ok. I've never found Odyssey or any other phero to compare with weed. I'm pretty fond of the Bliss/Thinker/Odyssey combo. It makes me feel pretty groovy but it's still different. There are two very specialized receptors in the brain whose only function is to bind with cannabinoids. As far as we know nothing else is capable of binding with them. So unless they discover a phero that is capable of binding with these receptors you won't get that kind of high.

As far as using pheros in combination with pot, yes I've done it. I was a stoner for a good three decades. During the first several years of phero use I was smoking pot. A lot. After about 30 yrs I decided it was time to stop. Now I think my game is sharper. I can think better on my feet and I don't miss as many cues. While inviting a girl over to smoke was a good excuse to get her to leave the club with me and get her back to my place, I don't go clubbing anymore so that approach is moot.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X