yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist oil dilution into a Spray??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist oil dilution into a Spray??

i want to dilute Xist oil in Alcohol, for fastest hits and good range as i work in cold environnement and seems that the oil that doesn't hard as i used to see in where i was working before.

anyone have an idea about dolution and in what ratios i would to go for 5ml in total xist oil + alcohol
    Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
    Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
    LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
    Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

If you dilute your oils into sprays don't expect them to work like the sprays you buy from the store.

I tried this with Cohesion and Evolve. I think I diluted them 9:1 alcohol to oil. What I noticed was the blend became unstable in the way that the molecules diffused. What I mean by this is the characteristics of the blend changed much quicker then they normally do with the store bought sprays. and In the case of Evolve I was left with a more aggressive less social signature after just a couple of hours.

Comment

This may seem like a super silly question so I apologize in advance. You both are no newbs so you are well aware of the differences between the oil vs spray version of the products.

Why would you purchase the oil version just to make it into a spray, why not just purchase the spray in the first place for wanted effects?

Comment

well i changed my work, now i work in cold environnement its factory, degrees is between 0c and 10c. so i must now buy xist spray instead of oil, before i was working in the administration so was warm i was using oil coz last long enough for my work shift anyway i have a full bottle of xist oil and half bottle of xist oil want to dilute some. i think i will get Xist 30ml Spray better option.
        Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
        Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          Ah! that makes sense,thanks for explaining. If you can't dilute maybe you can do a trade in

Most of these mixes have a certain ratio of money per drop of DPG (oil) if you dilute it with alcohol the results may not be the same. I'd get the spray version, from what I understand each has a certain ratio of SD40 alcohol and DPG. I know it would probably cost to buy sprays but I've always maintained that you should use each product for its intended purpose.

Comment

i decided to get the spray instead of dilute it, whem summer comes xist oil will be useful

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X