yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

PLEASE HELP! Odyssey, Connections, or PSE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE HELP! Odyssey, Connections, or PSE?

I'm thinking about getting one of these, but can't decide. I know they all have different "purposes". PLEASE share any of your experiences you've had with any of these 3! The good, the bad, and the ugly. Thanks.

Odyssey gave me something I can only really describe as a high. I used it as a bomb with some other things and it enhanced the over all effect of comfort and security. Its in my journal, connections doesnt do much for me because the effect is me already :-/

Comment

i like odyssey and i like connections.

odyssey is a fun mone, isn't really something you'd have in your everyday arsenal, and is better for the days you just want to experiment... i'd say it can be considered something of a "rainy day" pheromone.

connections is really successful when used with taboo, and pairs well with the ACE pack mones.

haven't tried pse...

Comment

I think PSE is a lot of fun. It takes awhile to kick in, but after about an hour, I find that women start steering conversation to very sexual topics. Others have had some crazy experiences with it, and Steve said he thinks it brings out the most interesting side of women he's ever seen with a product (I don't know if that still holds true, as that comment was a long time ago).

Comment

Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post
          Odyssey gave me something I can only really describe as a high. I used it as a bomb with some other things and it enhanced the over all effect of comfort and security. Its in my journal, connections doesnt do much for me because the effect is me already :-/
          LOL love the last line! Odyssey gave me a kind of high. I've never experienced a high before so I can only say it's weird, like I let go of everything around me. No frustrations, but no motivation either.
          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
          LAL: Nude Alpha
          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Odessey has always given me a high. Ready to play. But with alpha mone I like t o use connections to tone it d own some. Balancing act.

Comment

Hey I see you guys keep referring to PSE, but I can't figure out what that is. I originally found pheromoneXS through this site:

But I can't see PSE listed.
              PheromoneXS is a fairly new company, started by Steven Osborne (or SteveO as the community calls him). As a pheromone expert and blend maker for many years of a company called “Androtics Direct” (who I personally do not trust anymore), he ventured off and started his own successful pheromone company. I’m not sure if he left …

Comment

PSE is not in the main line. It's still in the beta testing phase. Look under Limited Editions, Custom Blends. It definitely needs to be in the Men's line as a final-version product. Here's the link: https://pheromonexs.com/Limited-Edit...-beta-pse.html

Comment

Oh I didn't even know that section was there! Thanks a lot, it sounds like an interesting product. I've seen a few guys talk about it so far. How does it compare to products like XIST?

Comment

PSE is a dirty talk generator - even with the "good girls." Tons of staring, hair-twirling, and conversation is easy. Xist is more of a "pulling" mone, and I've got a lot of love for the oil version. It's a great stand-alone product, and works in many combos. I had a lot of fun with Xist, Desire Me oil, and Bad Wolf (a product from another vendor) last night!

Comment

Thanks RTboss! I might just end up broke this xmas lol!

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                        PSE is a dirty talk generator - even with the "good girls." Tons of staring, hair-twirling, and conversation is easy. Xist is more of a "pulling" mone, and I've got a lot of love for the oil version. It's a great stand-alone product, and works in many combos. I had a lot of fun with Xist, Desire Me oil, and Bad Wolf (a product from another vendor) last night!
                        You are right about pse. I had this one chick that kept talking about blowing me and her kid was right there

Comment

Hahahaha - that sounds like an "offer" generator to me!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X