yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

My experience with Ascend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My experience with Ascend

OK...first, I should preface this by saying I'm happily married and not looking for any "hook up" action in any way, so my posts may be dull if you're hoping to hear of a successful "bedroom score" with a random stranger from the club.
    Alright...now that I've got that out of the way... I got Ascend as a sampler so I thought I'd give it a try at work for the "status / respect" vibe.

Day 1
    ...2 sprays of the sampler

First... I think this should be called "ass end" because that's how it smells at first... Luckily the stink goes away after a while and I actually REALLY like the smell later on. It changes.

Anyway...
    I found two things to be of interest today. First one was downright funny.

So I walk over to my work area (think cubicle) and my early 20s female coworker is basically standing in MY spot. Almost like she was lost and thought it was her area. lol. So I go over there expecting her to move and she just stands there! Normal "good morning chit chat" but she never moved!!! She was totally "in my space". It was weird, but funny at the same time. After like 5 min. of that, she finally left. I had to try hard not to laugh.

The other thing was an alpha male (ex drill sergeant) totally kept his distance today which was unusual.
    Both of these things were not "the norm". Interesting!

make you a journal my friend

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X