yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

woman needs help and advice about DHEA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woman needs help and advice about DHEA

Hello fellas.

I was wondering if DHEA IS A REPELLENT TO MEN if. A woman wears it as a pheromone. And if so at what concentration will i see this happening? What would be some of the ques??
    Thank you for your time.

5 views and no response??

Comment

Hey TG!

Forum is a bit quiet right now so you'll have to be patient in waiting for a response. Unfortunately, I can't answer this one for you as I've not messed with single molecules. I'm sure other members will chime in soon.

Comment

DHEA is found in the female Cohesion, so it won't repel men. DHEA is supposed to be alpha status enhancer, so I'm not sure what it'll do for you if used alone. Only way to find out is to experiment . I don't see any DHEA single uses on these forums or pherotruth. It does not seem to be used commonly at all.

Comment

• thatgirl
          thatgirl commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you! Enigma. I wanted to be sure I wasn't going to be giving off vibes that I didn't want to project. So you're right I guess the only way to know is to experiment.

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X