yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Odyssey +?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odyssey +?

What would you guys recommend mixing with Odyssey? I figure Odyssey is a pretty good disinhibitor, and i'm looking for a good sexual to act along side it. any recomendations from the experienced crew?

I've got xist, (sample) of taboo, evolve, cohesion as well as A1 and some loveboat.

i had a decent result today with 1 drop cohesion + 1 drop evolve + 2 sprays odyssey. Decent results meaning ioi & physical interaction (not sexual)

I want to try it again tomorrow, hopefully i can pull off getting a single drop out of the dropper tomorrow!

Comment

I've heard Odyssee smells a bit "hippy" and the smell might be responsible for some of the effects. Will the effects be reduced if you try and cover it up with something else?

Comment

Originally posted by Osamitra View Post
        What would you guys recommend mixing with Odyssey? I figure Odyssey is a pretty good disinhibitor, and i'm looking for a good sexual to act along side it. any recomendations from the experienced crew?

I've got xist, (sample) of taboo, evolve, cohesion as well as A1 and some loveboat.
        If you want to add a sexual edge to odyssey, I would look in to Impaxs. It's a relatively simple mix and extremely light on the buffers so will not disturb the playful vibe of oddyssey too much.

Comment

Clary sage is the essential oil used in oddessy. It's known for causing subtle high like effects that work well with the mix. So, definitely agree with Ghost. Impact is a good one to use with Oddessy. Let us know how it works, I'm curious myself.

Comment

after purchasing clary sage esesential oil by itself, and using it solo, i can confirm the intoxicating effects of clary sage.

Comment

I've been using Clary Sage pretty much every day, recently. I don't know if I'd call it intoxicating but it does seem to be relaxing.

I am trying to figure out what effect it may be having on my pheromone applications. It is a strong smell and lasts a very long time.
              Bad Wolf

Comment

Does anyone ever say, "Eww, what's that smell?" I have Odyssey, but I've only used it when I'm alone, or hours before I know people will be around me. I don't want to field the question, 'What are you wearing and why!?"

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                  Does anyone ever say, "Eww, what's that smell?" I have Odyssey, but I've only used it when I'm alone, or hours before I know people will be around me. I don't want to field the question, 'What are you wearing and why!?"
                  That's the very reason I stopped using Odyssey. The scent is just too off for all the crowds of people I hang with. I didn't feel much self effects when trying it alone either. Maybe it's just me though.

Comment

It makes me feel a bit like being buzzed off a few beers for a short time - I just wish I could see what it does in a crowed w/out being worried about fielding questions like, "Dude, seriously - wtf are you wearing and WHY!?"

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X