yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

i'm a ghost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm a ghost

Damn, i cant believe this is happening today. Ive had times when i didnt exactly get the reactions i was hoping for with combos ive worn in the past, but this is the first day that i appear eo be ghosting. This is terrible. Okay so i thought i was gonna where this killer combo, instead im a ghost. Nnpa, a1, connections, pse, and possess. I usually where na as a base for my combos, decoded to switch things up with nnpa. Seems loke that moght have been a mistake.

Wouod throwing in some na save me ot am i doomed for the the rest of the day

Comment

As I pointed out on pherotruth, you've got way too much stuff on, again. Wash it off. Adding something else isn't going to help. Please heed our advice when we advise against kitchen sink phero bombs before understanding how each mix works and how they work with other mixes. Your ghosting is completely understandable since you're sending off too many conflicting mixes.

Comment

man you sound like me XD too many variables to have a proper test of what your'e doing.

2k is right, you need to figure out how each one works individually before you are able to mix it with others. Also, there are some things you just need to understand, such as how much is too much ENONE, and how aNOL conflicts with status mones.

and then hopefully you understand diffusion too, and how spray & oil combinations can get tricky if applied on the same location.

maybe i'm assuming too much but yeah.. point remains valid

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X