yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Difference Between Certain Combos Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference Between Certain Combos Question

So I have been testing several different combinations over the past two weeks, and although I do get subtle hits with them, I frankly have not noticed much of a difference in effectiveness between the 4 different combos I have been using. So I was wondering what, if any, difference in effect you are supposed to see.

Reason I am asking is that I will be seeing someone (ex from a while ago) at a party soon and have been trying to figure out what combination works better (to re attract I guess, even though I was the one who broke it off) and have not managed to do that.

The combos I have been testing so far are: 2xXist, 2xCohesion, 2xEvolve; 2xXist, 2xLoveboat, 2xEvolve; 2xXist, 2xTaboo, 2xEvolve and 2xXist, 2xBliss, 2xEvolve.

Anyway have not notice much of a difference between these 4 (granted I just keep swapping Cohesion/Bliss/LB/Taboo to see what works better). Am I doing something wrong or are they supposed to have similar effects? Furthermore, which of these combinations in your experience are more effective (early/mid 20's both myself and my target).

Thinking of trying 2xXist, 2xLB and 2xAscend to see the effect, but not sure if including Ascend in such a mix is a good idea, could OD Im guessing (or give off too cocky of a vibe).

Thanks for the input!

Hi Jahdude.

Would suggest you to first test a product solo, that too start with lower doses, increase the dose and find your sweet spot ( for every human being its not same amount of phero which woks, it depends upon chemistry of your body and mone ).

keep a record of what worked and what not for you .

have a phero free day after every two days of phero use.

For creating a mix : when solo testing done , then you may try two products AT TWO DIFFERENT APP POINTS .

these are some general principles, which applies to all .

Comment

I would test them out one at a time to get a feel for how they affect your interactions with others. Try the last combo you suggested if you'd like though, it's sure to give off a serious alpha vibe. Maybe even lay off the Xist and just go for the Ascend/LB at first.

I'm looking forward to reading about your experiences dude. Also, don't bother looking for crazy behavioral changes with people that are familiar with you (like your ex). You'll have an easier time creating impressions on people you're meeting for the first time.

Comment

Mirroring what PB and PS have said, definitely start with each product first, so you can get a handle as to what it does for you. Each products works differently for each person and some products don't work for some people. That being said, testing individually will let you get a grounding as to how each product works for you. Then I would suggest slowing adding in different products. Personally, I'm not a fan of massive mixes/pherobombs. too many molecules at different ratios can be thrown off, I usually keep it to two mixes max, but there are plenty of people that like using 3 different products. So, just my two cents.

Comment

Thank you for the suggestions!

Yes I have tested each product separately to see what its effects are (if any) on me and those around me. Xist has worked amazingly well (more smiles, laughter, touchy feely stuff). Evolve has been good as well (helped escalate in the past, especially on a date, both at 1x and 2x, but 3x and no effect so for me I kind of know my sweet spot for it individually). Taboo similar story, more fun, flirting, and escalation as well. The products that I have had trouble telling the effects (when used individually) are LB, Bliss and Cohesion. Maybe I am not noticing the signs or maybe the hits arent as obvious as with the other 3 that i mentioned, but they have had relatively similar effects (flirting, IOI's, etc) and for all 3 of those I have noticed effects at the 2x level but none at the 1x level or more than 2x (i have gone upto 4 sprays to see the effects).

That the reason I posted is to see if someone could give me some insight, I tend to like mixing 2/3 products (once I have an understanding of what I am using) but with those 3 I mentioned I just cant seem to get a feel for it (i am more of an intermediate phero user, even though I have been using them for a few years, starting with the Androtics products), and hence why I cant determine what mix of Xist+Evolve+one of those 3 may work well. Trying to build comfort and sexual attraction.

I may just keep it to Xist+Evolve this weekend but I am afraid that the evolve might make the mix too sexual (hence why I want Bliss/LB/Cohesion or maybe Taboo to buffer it).

Will try the ascend mix (actually i have never tested ascend individually so will try it in the office to see what effect I get), as well as doing LB/Ascend. However I am a bit cautious about trying LB/Ascend when I see her just cuz it has been a while (over a year) and I have changed quite a bit (especially body wise), very very fit and big now (and my costume doesnt help deemphasize the size increase) so thinking the ascend could make me seem a bit too intimidating?

Thank you for your help and input.

Comment

Bump. I'm interested to see how it went.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X