yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

mixing a drop of 2 different oils together and then applying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mixing a drop of 2 different oils together and then applying

if i put a drop of cohesion and a drop of evolve into my palm, and apply them both together as one combined mixture in my app points, would it be as effective as applying them separately in different app points?

i like to use my arms as app points, and what i've been doing lately is dropping one drop of evolve on my wrist and using my wrist to wipe it on my neck... and then wiping the rest of it on the top of my other arm... then i drop 1 cohesion on my lower arm and rub both lower arms together... since they have the same smell would it be just as effective to mix them as one solution and spread them between my app points?

I have used this method and not noticed too much difference in results.
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

I do this also, same effect as if at different but close app points.

Comment

I have used this method, mix 2 drop xist and 2 drop A1!

Comment

I wouldn't mix it in the palm though. If you can hold your arm steady, just apply directly to your wrist/arm and that way you don't waste some of it sticking to your palms.

Comment

based on the ACE pack that I have, i am finding it better to just apply in two separate app points rather than combining them in the same app point and splitting it. cohesion works better on my arms than on my neck. Evolve works better on my neck than on my arms.

-FWIW

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X