yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hey I'm New To This Help Me Out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey I'm New To This Help Me Out!

Ok pheromones is something I've always heard of but I've never believed until I saw my boy use it and he was bagging chicks left and right. But I came across this site and I've been lurking for a day or two. I just wanted to now how does it work? Which products to use? I see alot of people say the evolve and cohesion combo work good on here. And do the sprays or oils work better thanks.

Hello and welcome! My question for you is what type of results would hope to achieve with the use of mones? Love, sex, better relationships, increased communication or more respect in the workplace, etc.
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Good questions Jimmy! Welcome, Clyde. Best way for us to help you out is to find out more about what it is you want to achieve with pheros. Once we have an idea, we can help recommend products to start with

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post
        Hello and welcome! My question for you is what type of results would hope to achieve with the use of mones? Love, sex, better relationships, increased communication or more respect in the workplace, etc.
        Well I'm not necessarily looking for love. Right now I'm looking for sex and I've been doing some occasional dating. What product should I look into?

Comment

Clyde. That seems like a very simple goal and with the growing rate of women so easy to give up the . I am sure the edge that pheromones give can bring you to said goal.

XS makes it super easy to find the right products for you by the use of our goals system

I hope you eventually open up a journal so we can read about your adventures and the men will continue to be your guide while you are here

Weellllllllllllllllcuuuuuuuuuuuuum

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
            :

Weellllllllllllllllcuuuuuuuuuuuuum
            Don't mind if I do

So Clyde, chances are, we'll suggest Evolve if you want to escalate a date to the bed smoothly. Starts off social and transitions smoothly into sexual. You just have to do your part and escalate the kino.

Domination for purely sexual, and SOB if you want to give a badass/jerk + sexual vibe.

These are oil products so they may seem pricier than the sprays. The only ones available in spray are Evolve and SOB (no domination).

Sprays are better for cold temperatures, diffuse far, and last up to 6 hours and hit harder/faster; oils are better for hot climates, last up to 9 hours and hit slower/weaker. Oils do not diffuse as far but the signature produced are accepted more naturally.

I'll say this right now: Pheromones aren't magic potions. You do have to play your part in making sure you match the pheromone signature. If your teacher is giving off the signature of being the big boss CEO but is acting timid and shy, you'd be wondering "WTF is up with that guy?". If someone is a boss/leader but doesn't look like one or act like one, that person won't be treated as one.

Also, more is not better. You'll run into what's called shit-testing or ghosting (either you're challenged aggressively, or ignored unintentionally).
            Finally, pheromones won't always work for everyone simply because of the different body types (skin type, chemicals produced, sweating, diet affecting hormone production, etc...) so keep that in mind if you're not experiencing anything and let us know.

If you have more questions, keep on posting them. We'll all try to help you out to get a positive experience with pheromones.
            Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
            Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
            Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
            AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
            LAL: Nude Alpha
            Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Fdesa, excellent, excellent advice, as always

Kate: You kinky girl, you

Mirroring Fdesa's advice, evolve is a good one to start with. If you want to stretch your legs with pheros without too much testing, I'd also suggest Connections. It's probably one of the most powerful blends that Steve sells. It's not sexual, it's purely social and it's known as a truth serum. It's also very good at loosening people's tongues, but caution: Spray to the back of your neck. Some members (like myself) have reported having verbal diarrhea with this mix if sprayed at app points where we can breath it in directly (front of neck, chest, arms, etc) What you will find is people will open up much more than they might otherwise, sometimes telling you deep, personal things, but it's also a good way to see the power of pheros without worrying about pissing off potential lady friends or ruining relationships...most of the time. If you're looking for an Alpha blend, you can also go for the ACE package which includes Ascend, Cohesion and Evolve. I've recently gotten back into using Ascend and have found it to be a very potent product. Good alpha/leader vibe, without too much intimidation and a touch of sexual to it. Cohesion can be used with it to make it more female friendly and give off the confident leader/boyfriend material. Evolve, well, Fdesa summed it up nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post

Don't mind if I do

So Clyde, chances are, we'll suggest Evolve if you want to escalate a date to the bed smoothly. Starts off social and transitions smoothly into sexual. You just have to do your part and escalate the kino.

Domination for purely sexual, and SOB if you want to give a badass/jerk + sexual vibe.

These are oil products so they may seem pricier than the sprays. The only ones available in spray are Evolve and SOB (no domination).

Sprays are better for cold temperatures, diffuse far, and last up to 6 hours and hit harder/faster; oils are better for hot climates, last up to 9 hours and hit slower/weaker. Oils do not diffuse as far but the signature produced are accepted more naturally.

I'll say this right now: Pheromones aren't magic potions. You do have to play your part in making sure you match the pheromone signature. If your teacher is giving off the signature of being the big boss CEO but is acting timid and shy, you'd be wondering "WTF is up with that guy?". If someone is a boss/leader but doesn't look like one or act like one, that person won't be treated as one.

Also, more is not better. You'll run into what's called shit-testing or ghosting (either you're challenged aggressively, or ignored unintentionally).
                Finally, pheromones won't always work for everyone simply because of the different body types (skin type, chemicals produced, sweating, diet affecting hormone production, etc...) so keep that in mind if you're not experiencing anything and let us know.

If you have more questions, keep on posting them. We'll all try to help you out to get a positive experience with pheromones.
                Thanks for your response and sorry for the late reply I've been working a ton of overtime. But I'm interested to know about the application of the pheromones. Like how much to apply for them to be effective and let's say I want to use the Ace system do I apply them all at once or what? Also can cologne be worn over the pheromones?

Comment

I'll answer your question first, and then explain in further details what you can expect to happen and why.

I'll preface this by saying that it differs from person to person. In general, you want to keep it at most 3 drops/sprays of each and any PXS pheromones. After going through a pherobath (basically just mess around and have fun exploring what it's like in general to have them on), start testing one product at a time and begin with only 1 drop/spray for 2-3 days, go out and interact with the world. Then take 1 day of break to observe and compare (as well as let your body reset and clean off the mones to avoid what's called buildup). Repeat the process with 2 drops/sprays. Repeat it with 3 drops/sprays. If you don't notice any effects still, then try going up to 5 drops/sprays (warning: you may experience aggressiveness or ghosting/being completely ignored). This process is so you know exactly what effect each individual pheromone does so if you ever want to combine other products, you know what effect each one will add to the mix.

If there's still no response/reactions from other people or self-effects, it may be one of the factors I've listed near the end of this post. I suggest to keep us up to date through this process so we can give you suggestions based on your reports to see if it helps. In most cases though, you really shouldn't need to go up to 3 sprays/drops if you're in your teens going into late 20's/early 30's. Like I said, they're not magic potions so we can't just say 2 sprays will do it for you. It's really something you need to measure a bit to fit you, like finding the right suit. This can sound pretty complicated so you really could just put on 2 sprays/drops of each immediately and see how that works.

As for where to apply, you can apply pheromones in the same places you would normally apply cologne (wrists, neck, chest, etc...). Basically, hot spots where you generate heat to diffuse/evaporate the cologne for it to go off and have other people smell it. For the A.C.E. system, it depends on what you want or on the situation. A quick list of places you can apply:

- neck (back, left, right, front)
                  - chest
                  - solar plexus
                  - armpits
                  - hair
                  - wrists
                  - inside elbow
                  - face (if you really want to...)
                  - jawline
                  - stomach
                  - groin
                  - behind the ears

If you want a consistent signature throughout the day, you'll want to apply all three at the same time. You can apply them in different areas, or you can stack them. I personally apply them to different areas so the molecules won't overlap and possibly hinder each other from diffusing.

If you're in an area where having a sexual signature is not a good idea (i.e. work or church), you can apply them separately i.e. start with Ascend and Cohesion, then when you will be in an environment that's more accepting of sexual vibes, apply Evolve about an hour beforehand to adjust. Luckily, Evolve will start off with social vibes for about 2-3 hours.

When it comes to covering up the scent with cologne, you can either apply the cologne first (let it dry for ~5-10 minutes) and then the pheromones on top, OR apply the cologne and pheromones separately on different app points. You can also apply the cologne on top of the mones, just make sure the mones have dried down (about 5-10 minutes to be sure) before applying cologne. Understand that putting cologne on top might reduce diffusion of the pheromones even more because you're placing molecules on top (especially if there are heavy molecules that make up the base of the cologne like musk or cedarwood). You may also speed up diffusion and reduce the life of the pheromones due to the alcohol in the cologne making the mones evaporate faster than normal (light colognes like aquatics or citrus types).

Now, when it comes to whether the pheromones are working or not, consider the following as possible causes.

A couple of factors to consider when it comes to you:
                  - age (the older you are, the less Androstenone aka "enone" you make; the younger you are, the more you make)
                  - ethnicity (Asians generally produce less enone than normal)
                  - culture/upbringing (how you act and treat others)
                  - personality type (introvert/extrovert; outgoing or not; conservative/reserved or liberal - not politically)

A couple of factors to consider when it comes to effects on other people:
                  - climate (hot, humid, cold, dry, rainy, etc...)
                  - environment (describe work environment, social environment, etc...)
                  - current venue (church/staff meeting versus nightclub)
                  - other people's sensitivity to pheromones (some people just don't pick up any pheromones and therefore won't be affected).

These aren't all the factors, but if something's not working out, consider them and ask us any questions. We'll help you out as much as we can.
                  Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                  Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                  Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                  AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                  LAL: Nude Alpha
                  Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X