yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Using Xist whilst living with Family?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Xist whilst living with Family?

Hi everyone,

I am very new to pheromones and have not yet tried any out. I am wanting to get Xist in order to help me with my game (going out and meeting women) and to also perhaps increase my likability and popularity at work. However, I live at home with my mum at the moment. I don't want the mones to impact on her, so I was wondering if getting Xist would be a good idea, or should I wait until I get my own place? I'll probably move out in a couple of years, so I would prefer not to wait if possible!

Thanks,

TL

Originally posted by tealeaves View Post
    Hi everyone,

I am very new to pheromones and have not yet tried any out. I am wanting to get Xist in order to help me with my game (going out and meeting women) and to also perhaps increase my likability and popularity at work. However, I live at home with my mum at the moment. I don't want the mones to impact on her, so I was wondering if getting Xist would be a good idea, or should I wait until I get my own place? I'll probably move out in a couple of years, so I would prefer not to wait if possible!

Thanks,

TL
    Xsist will be fine to wear around family members. Wouldn't recommend anything overly sexual/aggressive like SOB, Domination or Evolve though.

Comment

What exactly is it about Xist that you're worried about affecting your mom/family members? My question might come off as attacking but I assure you it's a genuine question in order to explain why you shouldn't worry.

I'll try anticipating what it is you're worried about and answering it here.

Xist creates the "perfect boyfriend" signature, as well as a "whole new person" vibe. Basically it puts you in a positive light. If you're worried about it causing something like sexual feelings or negative reactions, understand that pheromones are something almost like hypnotism: the hypnotist can suggest you do something, but you won't do it if you believe it is morally wrong even if you're under a trance. Just the same, your female cousin might feel horny if/when you wear something like Evolve or Domination, but she won't act on it and jump you unless she feels there's no moral problem doing so, and if you open that path for her to choose it. However, she may have a negative impression of you if you were to wear SOB or Domination as Ghost stated, which could also break down relationships there in the long run.

Remember that pheromones are not magic potions. People around you won't just suddenly change their thoughts and react directly to your pheromone signature. They'll interact with you and see what you're made of and if you're the real deal or some faker.

Specifically with Xist, the vibe you'll be giving off is that you're a really great guy that no one should ignore, let go, or pass up too easily. You'll need to act accordingly though. So be that great and awesome boyfriend material and treat everyone well.

Also, remember that a girl will measure you in many ways... one of them is based on how you treat others whether you're aware she's watching or not. Word spreads around fast among friends.
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Domination has done wonders for me against my overbearing grandma, she calls Xist repellent.

Comment

I agree with the others, xist is fine around family members and will not be a problem. I wear it almost everyday wherever I go.
          Ammo:
          PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
          LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
          PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
          AD: Glace
          Lovescent: NNPA
          Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Ahh perfect, thanks for all the replies guys!

The other thing is, will my mum notice that I'm wearing this, in terms of the smell? Whats the best way to "hide" me wearing this? Would you recommend I go for unscented and use my existing colonge (Gucci by Gucci is my standard daily wear) as a cover scent? Or should I get a scented version and then layer my standard colonge on top?

Thanks again!

Comment

XiSt doesn't have a strong mone smell. Still it should be lightly covered as some people are extremely sensitive. You can go for some of the PXS scent packages. I prefer musk, but if you already have a cologne that you prefer, I would go for that. This makes it more versatile in different situations or in combination with different pheromones if you decide to branch out to other products (you probably will. it's quite addicting)

Comment

Like NP17 said, the pheromone smell is not strong enough to bother most people. To give some perspective, FXS (the lightest cover scent available from PXS) will do a perfect job of hiding it.

If you want to use your own cover cologne, spray the cologne on first, let it dry for a few minutes, then apply the pheromone spray on top of it.
              Alternatively, you can just keep the cologne and pheromone application points separate.

If/When you order, you may want to request a sample of the cover scents for future reference so if you decide you want a scented product and save your cologne, you know what to go for.
              Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
              Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
              Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
              AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
              LAL: Nude Alpha
              Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post
                Domination has done wonders for me against my overbearing grandma, she calls Xist repellent.
                Say what? Please elaboration

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
                Like NP17 said, the pheromone smell is not strong enough to bother most people. To give some perspective, FXS (the lightest cover scent available from PXS) will do a perfect job of hiding it.

If you want to use your own cover cologne, spray the cologne on first, let it dry for a few minutes, then apply the pheromone spray on top of it.
                Alternatively, you can just keep the cologne and pheromone application points separate.

If/When you order, you may want to request a sample of the cover scents for future reference so if you decide you want a scented product and save your cologne, you know what to go for.
                I did not know we could do that. Wish i had done this a while ago. I have to make sure i do this on my next order. You learn aomething new everyday
                Last edited by 2000GT; 10-05-2015, 10:18 AM.

Comment

@Kingtut :you live, you learn.

Comment

Tealeaves. Welcome to our wonderful community full of great peeps. As you have already experienced, our experts are always ready to assist and would love for you to have the same amazing experiences they are having with their products.

I am glad you came our way and I look forward to reading all about your experiences

Comment

Yeah i haven't had any negative effects wearing around family or kids.

Comment

My family recognizes the scent of Xist, (but not domination) when I wear domination she treats me with the same respect as my grandfather. They dont like the smell of Ascend, they can recognize Cohesion and call me 'slick' when I wear it, but the women in my family really love when I wear it. My mom explained it as Cohesion and Xtenssensials I should wear more often because it projects my personality more. Normally my family just walks all over me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post
                          I agree with the others, xist is fine around family members and will not be a problem. I wear it almost everyday wherever I go.

I also, and equally I have no problems!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X