yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

lets talk fragrances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets talk fragrances

Okay so, i have never added any fragrances to my pheros as of yet. The only fragrances are the ones that come with the pheros. The soaps i use come with fragrances by default, as do some of LAL's pheros. Throughout all my research, i have found that the general consensus is that fragranced pheros are more powerful. With that being said, i am definitely adding fragrances to my next order. The ones i was considering are nobility, sultans ode, and peper nutmeg. Of the three which one do you believe smells the best and works best with the pheros. I myself would prefer a sweeter smellibg aroma, but i have never smelled these fragrances before. I typically use axe the chocolate flavor, or bod Blak, hope that helps as a point of reference for you guys. Also wanted to know if with stacking pgeros, would it behoove me to get them all the same fragrance or does it matter

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X