yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Good blend for studying/concentration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good blend for studying/concentration

Good blend for studying/concentration?

X140 (Essentials), Thinker, and to some extent Xist its not strong in that regard though. X140 gives a confidence booster and some articulate focus. Thinker allows you to tune things out for long periods of time via a mild calming effect, it has a similar effect to that of Bliss Odyssey and Vibe where your sense of giving a shit becomes rather warped. Thinker lacks the antidepressant effects most other blends have.

Comment

Thinker basically gives you tunnel vision. You can think of it like that. The problem is if you're not in the groove or mood to study, that tunnel vision can focus on something else entirely. For the most part though, you tend to focus on getting something done.
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Even when I want to study,I have a hard time concentrating and end up getting distracted/procrastinating.Looks like thinker is the thing.

Comment

I used thinker when i was stuck on something im designing, and i found a solution. Not sure if placebo or not.

Comment

This is such a great question and the response even gave us a Thinker summary and a bit of results I guess you guys received from it.

I have used along with family members and friends TAF successfully. Has anyone who used Taf and Thinker give a comparism.

He is a newb so I wouldn't recommend Taf since Thinker XS works so well. I have used both personally.

However,just for the purpose of knowledge and even a challenge to find out, I definitely want to know

Comment

P102 (I've used only a sample) can help you to enhance focus and concentration. I've tried it in small dosages (1-2 sprays solo) and noticed some of its effects. I don't know what happens when using higher dosages.

Comment

I really like that everyone here is giving thoughtful responses. I asked this question in the androtics forum a few years back and was treated pretty rudely and told to go look into nootropics (which I was already aware of).

Anyways, nootropics for cognitive enhancement are really effective and you should definitely pair them with mones. I find that in the gym, SOB works the best for giving me laser focus and determination but before exams, tests, etc, I really like to throw some API on.

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
                  Thinker basically gives you tunnel vision. You can think of it like that. The problem is if you're not in the groove or mood to study, that tunnel vision can focus on something else entirely. For the most part though, you tend to focus on getting something done.
                  Would you say this could work in the gym as well

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                    This is such a great question and the response even gave us a Thinker summary and a bit of results I guess you guys received from it.

I have used along with family members and friends TAF successfully. Has anyone who used Taf and Thinker give a comparism.

He is a newb so I wouldn't recommend Taf since Thinker XS works so well. I have used both personally.

However,just for the purpose of knowledge and even a challenge to find out, I definitely want to know
                    TAF?

Comment

Is that another one of androtic's mystery blends. Ive bee reading up on the forums and it looks like I've been missing out. Definitely slept on androtics

Comment

It's not a mystery. It is one of their experimones. If you are in the mood and budget to try it out. I suggest using this product below

Its been labeled a focus enhancer and rightfully so. XSP-F (AKA TAF, Molecule F) is best used to enhance your focus when testing other new blends or molecules. We are of the opinion this molecule is actively used in every blend offered at Androtics. If a person is "focused" on the blend

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X