yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Some Help With My Mones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Help With My Mones

I wrote in Beginnings. I have been a little down on my luck financially, but was about to get some ENONE, DHEA, and A1 oils here. Anyone have any advice on how to use? I have just gone with the one drop here and one drop there. Anything else that can help?

What are you trying to achieve with those molecules?

Comment

more importantly, what specifically, do you want to achieve with pheros in general?

Comment

An edge in the business market, desired by attractive women, and more respect from others in general.

Comment

Have you looked into Steve's ACE package? It's available in spray and oil form and hits all those check boxes nicely.

Comment

Yeah, have to ave up for that.

Comment

Yeah, i remember when i first got into pheros. Bit hey if tou are lookinh for cheap but effective pheros. Id trycsome of the soaps. Dial and zest both make pretty good pheromone soaps, and thats all i used for like 3 or 4 years. That last year is when i discovered all ofvthe other pheromones. I was eager to try them out, but then i found out how expensive they were. Spent a year researching and all i could find on the forums. Finally made the investment and tried the ace spray pack. Now i still use my soaps, but i not letting go of m sprays and oils either

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X