yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

P75 vs XSP75

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xcc View Post
    Primross On the skin... seems to vary from what I can tell.

Some will last longer than others. Weight of the molecule and its sublimation point could effect this.

You know how if you leave an ice cube in the freezer for weeks and you go to look at it and it's shrunk and you think "Hey! The freezer is cold! What happened to the ice cube?" Sublimation occurs because for some reason, even though the melting point temperature was not reached, a molecule got enough energy (somehow) to evaporate. I don't understand how that happens, but if enough water molecules sublimate in the freezer from an ice cube, you see the ice cube shrink. Well same thing can happen on your skin. Your skin may not be warm enough to make the molecules reach a "boiling point" to leave the skin, but enough energy can cause them to sublimate.

Maybe someone more versed in chemistry could explain better, but that's my understanding.

So what I do is make sure I put the putative on my skin with a PXS formula with the hope it will last longer.

I think p93 can evaporate fairly quickly on its own. I'm not sure about how many hours each may last.

You just asked a really good question. This is really advanced. Someone might have a chart with putatives and their "life expectancy on your skin".

As a final note, I rarely use putatives only. The formulas work so good because you have all these ingredients working together. When comparing the power of a great formula to a putative, there is no comparison.
    Thanks for such a detailed answer. So the doffusdif tech in the other blends will work on putatives if they are sprayed in the same area?
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Primross That's the guess that I am making. For an authoritative answer, we must get XSteveO or idle to answer...

Can you two help us out here?

Comment

• Thanks xcc!
        Pheromone XS

Comment

• A bit late to this convo. To be fair, I rarely if ever test single molecules so I can't provide any input on this one. I think I tried P75 years ago when I first got into pheros but beyond that, I'm out of my depth on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primross View Post

Thanks for such a detailed answer. So the doffusdif tech in the other blends will work on putatives if they are sprayed in the same area?
            I had thought this at one time. I used to do it all the time. But I've since reconsidered my position.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I had thought this at one time. I used to do it all the time. But I've since reconsidered my position.
              So it wouldn't help? Can diff twxh be added to a mix in order for it to work? What would be the ratios?
              Pheromone XS

Comment

So it wouldn't help? Can diff twxh be added to a mix in order for it to work? What would be the ratios?
                The instruction is on the Diffusion Tech page on how many drops. It is mentioned that it can be added to any alcohol mixes but no mentioning of oil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

The instruction is on the Diffusion Tech page on how many drops. It is mentioned that it can be added to any alcohol mixes but no mentioning of oil.
                  Ok well this was in regards to the put I've mixes Wich are only available in spray form anyway so it can be added
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Ok well this was in regards to the put I've mixes Wich are only available in spray form anyway so it can be added
                    I only mix DT into my PXS putatives though since most of the spray PXS offer already has DT in it. I've never mix it into products from other vendors.

Comment

I really don't think it would help. DT requires a week of aging and frequent agigitation before it can be used. I just don't see how a passive application would do anything. The thing is we don't what DT is, other than being a fixative. We also don't know what process is taking place during that prep week. Has it altered the ethanol in some way as to increase viscoty and/or reduce volatility? Or is it having some effect on the pheromone molecules, themselves? We could speculate all day but that still takes us back to the subject of a week's prep vs a passive application.
                      O
                      As to your question about adding DT to mixes, I don't see why you can't add it to non XS mixes. I used to DT my Shine.

They recommend 5-8% by volume. I've tried everything from 5-10%. At 10% the diffusion was muted. I prefer 5% myself. For a 10 ml bottle you would need 0.5 ml of DT or 17 drops. I use a pipette to measure but the dropper bottle should work just fine..

Comment

• Cool thanks for the explanation
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

• 2000GT Thanks for your honesty! Great to see you again!

Comment

• 2000GT
                            2000GT commented
                            Editing a comment
                            oh I'm around usually a few times a week at the least. Gotta make sure everyone is behaving

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X