yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

P75 vs XSP75

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xcc Oh sorry, what I meant was I put DT in my putatives like at the beginning of this year. I rarely use my putatives however. Still almost full 10ml bottles.

Comment

Only a hour??? Is that right? It wouldn't be worth it if that's all it lasts for
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Bloodburn Okay. If/when you have results about p75 before versus after DT, please post.

Comment

Primross There are some putative that don't seem to last long on the skin. It seems that some maybe gone in hours. That's why I think it's important to combine them with a formula from PXS after applying them to my skin because PXS formulas have that DT.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
            Scottie2Hottie You seem to be a long-term user of pheromones. I've been using them for over 10 years, and have noticed for the most part I rarely get self-effects. If I do get self-effects, they are mild. For some reason though, xsp75 and me just don't get along all that well. I'm kind of envious of your ability to tolerate so much xsp75.
            I started using regularly 15 yrs ago but was first introduced to them about 30 yrs ago. I don't get selfies like I used to, with the exception of new molecules. I don't really feel them so much as my mind acknowledges them. When I lived in Napa Valley I worked in the wine business. At first you are enthralled by the aromas and flavor but that's about as far as it goes. With experience you can actually identify grape variety, vintner, place of origin - in some cases down to the vineyard of origin, climate/weather, wine making techniques and in some cases vintage. It's kinda like I go thru a checklist in my mind looking for certain characteristics. It's pretty much the same way with pheros.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I started using regularly 15 yrs ago but was first introduced to them about 30 yrs ago. I don't get selfies like I used to, with the exception of new molecules. I don't really feel them so much as my mind acknowledges them. When I lived in Napa Valley I worked in the wine business. At first you are enthralled by the aromas and flavor but that's about as far as it goes. With experience you can actually identify grape variety, vintner, place of origin - in some cases down to the vineyard of origin, climate/weather, wine making techniques and in some cases vintage. It's kinda like I go thru a checklist in my mind looking for certain characteristics. It's pretty much the same way with pheros.
              Nice veiwpoint so like most things you can build a tollerance to it
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

P75 was my daily, wear to work when i want respect from guys and attention from gals. Not I'm the boss status but, "You da man! status." I still have it in Akuto scent, which i think stinks like my grandpas cologne but Its worth it I guess for the results.

Comment

Xcc I don't have P75 however. I have P83, XSP86 and XSP96.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                    Only a hour??? Is that right? It wouldn't be worth it if that's all it lasts for
                    I think it's still worth it if you know what you are going to use it for. Spray it just before you expose the target.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I've read that some putative have like 30 minutes to 1 hour. Maybe it's not worth the cost to add DT to research, single and putatives for SteveO. That's why it's for sale separately.

I always put DT mixing into my putatives just in case. The 7 days wait was too long when I did.

Idk about 30 min - 1 hr and as much as I respect Michael Harris I'm not even sure about 90 min. It has been said that oxytocin only lasts 30 min too. Yea well here's the problem with that theory. The molecular weight of oxytocin is 1,007 g/mol. Androstenone (272 g/mol) and the other commonly known molecules have relatively similar molecular weights. So if Oxytocin only lasts 30 min then the others must only last 5 min. Of course we know that's not the case. We expect untreated products containing common molecules to last about 4 hrs, do we not? P86 (300 g/mol) is actually a heavier molecule than Androstenone. I suspect it's gonna hang around a minute.

Across species sex attractant, social and dominance pheros have a molecular weight of 200-300. Anything bigger than that may not diffuse enough. Alarm pheros fall in the 100-200 range. Anything smaller diffuses faster than it can be prodused, I see no reason why putatives wouldn't fall in the 200-300 range just like other pheros.

Comment

happytaps Thanks for the input. I've noticed p75 beyond about 3mcg can be off putting to men... as in they start to avoid me.

Comment

• happytaps
                          happytaps commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I got some dominant ascend in the meantime to test for work. definitely not the boss at work and I'm around HUGE egos in the movie biz, so it'll be interesting to see how the big dogs react tomorrow.

Scottie2Hottie Thanks for the insights. I've been using pheromones for about 12+ years. I found them by accident when I walked into a "hole in the wall" shop and the owner was selling them. I'm telling you, I started wearing them... and my sex life went from average to WOW!

Comment

Bloodburn If you do decide to get p75, I'd encourage you order it through PXS. They have very strict quality control.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie I'm beginning to wonder if there is something you do NOT know about pheromones.

Comment

Primross The life of the putatives on the skin once you applied them, or the life of the putatives as they sit on your shelf (shelf-life)?

XSteveO Could you please answer this question?

KateD Could you please ping XSteveO about this question?

Well, well , well look at this stranger. I see you , I saw you are back and I did not want to just bombard you. I waited in the shadows for you summon me so I could let you know how happy I am to see you around these parts again.

I think you should call and ask him yourself , maybe scare him to death to hear that you are back

Comment

Scottie2Hottie I'm beginning to wonder if there is something you do NOT know about pheromones.
                                Trust me there's a lot I DON'T know. It's like the more I learn the more I realize how little I do know.

Comment

KateD Awwwww you were being all demure yet feisty and welcoming... that's so cute...

Thanks!

He knows I'm back. I told him about my xs193 review. If you haven't tried xs193 for your own selfish reasons, I'd recommend it. It's STRONG yet smells low in androstenone. Very intriguing.

Comment

• KateD
                                    KateD commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I will just take you up on that offer hun.

Scottie2Hottie I'm glad you are here! It's great to see another long-term user here who is so helpful!

Comment

Primross On the skin... seems to vary from what I can tell.

Some will last longer than others. Weight of the molecule and its sublimation point could effect this.

You know how if you leave an ice cube in the freezer for weeks and you go to look at it and it's shrunk and you think "Hey! The freezer is cold! What happened to the ice cube?" Sublimation occurs because for some reason, even though the melting point temperature was not reached, a molecule got enough energy (somehow) to evaporate. I don't understand how that happens, but if enough water molecules sublimate in the freezer from an ice cube, you see the ice cube shrink. Well same thing can happen on your skin. Your skin may not be warm enough to make the molecules reach a "boiling point" to leave the skin, but enough energy can cause them to sublimate.

Maybe someone more versed in chemistry could explain better, but that's my understanding.

So what I do is make sure I put the putative on my skin with a PXS formula with the hope it will last longer.

I think p93 can evaporate fairly quickly on its own. I'm not sure about how many hours each may last.

You just asked a really good question. This is really advanced. Someone might have a chart with putatives and their "life expectancy on your skin".

As a final note, I rarely use putatives only. The formulas work so good because you have all these ingredients working together. When comparing the power of a great formula to a putative, there is no comparison.

Comment

• Xcc PXS is the only place I get my putatives. AD was dead before I start using pheromones. The only AD bottle I have, I bought 2nd hand from other.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X