yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

P75 vs XSP75

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
    Scottie2Hottie Right on about the putatives.

Primross Maybe if you ask REALLY nicely they would be willing to mix you up 30 ml. But keep in mind, there is going to be a price tag on that. Also remember that the PXS formulas have Diffusion Technology on them to make them sticky to your skin so they last long. A putative put straight on your skin might not last more than a few hours; no Diffusion Technology to keep it there.
    i see .Worst case is I buy 3 and ask for it all in a 30ml container. But what you are saying is the putatives do not have the diffusion tech?
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Bloodburn You wrote "It is said P75 is in Bad Wolf, right? Now I'm interested. Have anyone tested this with Asians?"

Garry at LAL is very quiet about what he puts in his formulas, although he has more than hinted he doesn't use A1 in many of his formulas for men.

I have used Bad Wolf around Asian women. Here are some things to know:

1) Some people will tell you that Asian women do not like high androstenone formulas. That seems to be somewhat true of women who have grown up and are living in Asian countries. So culture I think plays more of a role in their preference than genetics.

2) Women here in the USA who are Asian and are "westernized" seem to like Bad Wolf.

3) Women (Asian or otherwise) who are over 23 years old and/or have had in their sexual history regular sex for 1 year or more (you know, the women who say things like "I'm 20 and I've been with my boyfriend for a year and a half"; that's more than a year of regular sex), they seem to like high androstenone formulas.

4) Bad Wolf is definitely a high androstenone formula, with probably some imprinting abilities.

Also you might want to get the attention of men in here who are in Asian countries.

Also, I think 2000GT might have something to say about this.

elvin.tan77 eternitys_child Pandatrooper

I think those are some men are here who are of Asian descent or who are in Asian countries, but I've been out of the forum for a bit and can't remember all of them.

If anyone else knows who the Asian brothers are, could you ping them please?

Comment

Ping for

iamestix bellandur

Tsukotan

Comment

Primross The rumor is that brunettes like xsp75, whereas naturally blonde women like xsp93. Seems to me all women like xsp75. I've not tested xsp93 enough to know how much blondes like it.
          My best hits from P93 were from Black girls.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie How the $^&# were you able to tolerate that much xsp75?

I got all weird feeling and had to wash it off.
            Didn't bother in the least.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie I think I read a post a while back about LAL SXD-9 gel, and someone was saying he was thinking about adding some p75 to it because he thought SXD-9 had p93 in it and he also thought that the p93 in it was repelling Black women.

I didn't know what to think of that.

I think one more detail that I read was that the people who were talking about p93 attracting natural blonde women were men who were nonWhite.

However, not all nonWhite men were reporting this effect.

As far as I'm concerned, xsp75 seems to be a masculine putative that all women seem to like.

As for xsp93, I'm not sure how best to use it, but I'm reluctant to believe it's a consistent natural blonde magnet.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie You seem to be a long-term user of pheromones. I've been using them for over 10 years, and have noticed for the most part I rarely get self-effects. If I do get self-effects, they are mild. For some reason though, xsp75 and me just don't get along all that well. I'm kind of envious of your ability to tolerate so much xsp75.

Comment

P96 has always given me great results with white girls imo.
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross I'm glad you are posting and posting and posting. You got some good stuff here.

I've noticed xsp96 works well with all women, getting them feeling interested and attracted.

Have you used p75 or p93?

Comment

Primross I'm glad you are posting and posting and posting. You got some good stuff here.

I've noticed xsp96 works well with all women, getting them feeling interested and attracted.

Have you used p75 or p93?
                      Thanks Xcc the only putative I have tried is p96 so far I heard it's a good enone buffer and as I live near latinas everywhere enone is a staple in most of my blends. I have heard XsP75 works well too but it's hard to get a hold of
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross I think xsp96 is also good for developing romantic feelings in women.

As for xsp75, if you ask REALLY nicely... maybe XSteveO can find you some.

Comment

XSteveO please please please please ????
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

i see .Worst case is I buy 3 and ask for it all in a 30ml container. But what you are saying is the putatives do not have the diffusion tech?
                            Single, research and putative molecules do NOT have DT.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Single, research and putative molecules do NOT have DT.
                              Good to know is there a reason why? What would be the life of the putatives?
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross The life of the putatives on the skin once you applied them, or the life of the putatives as they sit on your shelf (shelf-life)?

XSteveO Could you please answer this question?

KateD Could you please ping XSteveO about this question?

Comment

Primross The life of the putatives on the skin once you applied them, or the life of the putatives as they sit on your shelf (shelf-life)?

XSteveO Could you please answer this question?

KateD Could you please ping XSteveO about this question?
                                  On the skin.
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Xcc Thanks for the info. I do in fact have Bad Wolf and used it around Asians (I'm in Thailand). What I meant to ask specifically is P75 use around Asians.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Good to know is there a reason why? What would be the life of the putatives?
                                      I've read that some putative have like 30 minutes to 1 hour. Maybe it's not worth the cost to add DT to research, single and putatives for SteveO. That's why it's for sale separately.

I always put DT mixing into my putatives just in case. The 7 days wait was too long when I did.
                                      Last edited by Bloodburn; 10-14-2018, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Bloodburn Please keep us posted on your DT in putatives results.

Comment

Bloodburn I don't know about p75 around Asians. There are Asian men on here such as Pandatrooper elvin.tan77 eternitys_child who might know. I think 2000GT could weigh in.

I know that p75 is rumored to be attractive to brunettes, but I've not noticed this.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X