yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

P75 vs XSP75

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

p75 from AD was, smooth man and respect from guys 2.5 to 5mcg. Ladies loved it. I WISH i could get it again. Is XSP75 the exact same molecule?

Comment

Originally posted by happytaps View Post
      p75 from AD was, smooth man and respect from guys 2.5 to 5mcg. Ladies loved it. I WISH i could get it again. Is XSP75 the exact same molecule?
      bumping a 2 year old thread lol. I would love to get some XsP75 but it's not in stock
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I had Steve on the phone JUST the other day. I'm kicking myself for not asking him about it.

Comment

Originally posted by happytaps View Post
          I had Steve on the phone JUST the other day. I'm kicking myself for not asking him about it.
          How did you get him on the phone? I need to do this and I will ask
          Pheromone XS

Comment

If I remember correctly XSteveO said he was never privy to AD"s recipes or putative molecule names. He does say that he won't release a molecule unless he's at least 99% sure of what it is.

Comment

So essentially they are the same
              Pheromone XS

Comment

XSteveO any chance of 30ml putative bottles?
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross I think XSteveO tests and tests until he is sure it is the molecule. I think some he has spent years testing just to make sure. The take away point I got was that by the time he posts the results, at the very least, the molecule should approximate the effect of the putative.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                    Primross I think XSteveO tests and tests until he is sure it is the molecule. I think some he has spent years testing just to make sure. The take away point I got was that by the time he posts the results, at the very least, the molecule should approximate the effect of the putative.
                    I don't doubt it my xsp96 was the same. I just really want to try XsP75
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross I've got xsp75 and I found it to be VERY strong. I had difficulty wearing more than 5 mcg on my skin. If you want to try it, I would encourage you to start very small. However, I think some people have written they have used up to 25 mcg. Your results may vary.

Comment

Primross I've got xsp75 and I found it to be VERY strong. I had difficulty wearing more than 5 mcg on my skin. If you want to try it, I would encourage you to start very small. However, I think some people have written they have used up to 25 mcg. Your results may vary.
                        Once it becomes available I'm gonna snap some up. Heard it's good on the latina front
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross The rumor is that brunettes like xsp75, whereas naturally blonde women like xsp93. Seems to me all women like xsp75. I've not tested xsp93 enough to know how much blondes like it.

Comment

Yeah I don't remember where I read that dark skinned girls love p75
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                              XSteveO any chance of 30ml putative bottles?
                              I wouldn't get my hopes up. Considering they limit the available concentrations for 10 ml it's highly unlikely we will see 30 ml bottles.

Many of these molecules are extremely expensive. It isn't always a simple matter of synthesizing a molecule. In some cases they have to synthesize other molecules in order to synthesize the desired molecule. Because of the expense they buy them in small amounts. Each batch is
                              then independently lab analyzed. This can cost thousands. I'm not even sure if they actually make any money on the putatives.

Comment

That would be me. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I wouldn't get my hopes up. Considering they limit the available concentrations for 10 ml it's highly unlikely we will see 30 ml bottles.

Many of these molecules are extremely expensive. It isn't always a simple matter of synthesizing a molecule. In some cases they have to synthesize other molecules in order to synthesize the desired molecule. Because of the expense they buy them in small amounts. Each batch is
                                  then independently lab analyzed. This can cost thousands. I'm not even sure if they actually make any money on the putatives.
                                  Got it thanks for the explanation
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

It is said P75 is in Bad Wolf, right? Now I'm interested. Have anyone tested this with Asians?

Comment

Scottie2Hottie How the $^&# were you able to tolerate that much xsp75?

I got all weird feeling and had to wash it off.

Comment

P75 us in BW? U have a sample of it
                                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Right on about the putatives.

Primross Maybe if you ask REALLY nicely they would be willing to mix you up 30 ml. But keep in mind, there is going to be a price tag on that. Also remember that the PXS formulas have Diffusion Technology on them to make them sticky to your skin so they last long. A putative put straight on your skin might not last more than a few hours; no Diffusion Technology to keep it there.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X