yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

P75 vs XSP75

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P75 vs XSP75

I'm keen to find out the similarities/differences between the Androtics P75 and the XSP75 here.

I'm interested to hear what effects people are getting from XSP75 to see whether they match the P75 reports in terms of self-effects and effects on others?
    I'd also be really interested to here from anyone who has tried both.

No reports on XSP75 anywhere. You'd just have to take a shot in the dark on this one.

Comment

Wow! So the guilt I feel for not writing my experiences more have certainly caught up with me.

I have to commend you guys but I seem to lack that skill. I not only order products that I want to use in my personal life but products I feel don't have much feedback and I myself am interested to see how they compare.

I am a big user of the P83 from AD. You can read my threads/posts.I wanted to see if Steve came close and in ordering P83, I ordered XSP75 because I heard it gives intense orgasms and tend to make women wild in bed. Of course this peaked my interest.

P75 caused the most intense orgasms I ever had and it hit the spot every single time I used it. The difference between it and P83 I found is that the love making had more connection,it wasn't a bang bang thank you hooker. It was like P83 with a heavy dose of connections injected in it.

I will try my best to write more details on it because I used quite a bit.

I didn't really see a difference in the results I got from P83 to that of XSP83. I am sorry that I didn't exactly answer your question but I hope the little I had to offer helped you out a bit.

Comment

• kingtut savage
        kingtut savage commented
        Editing a comment
        So u think p75 is better for orgasms than npa?

• kingtut savage
        kingtut savage commented
        Editing a comment
        What exactly are you getting out of xsp83. The reaults im getting are less than ideal. It's actually quite weird

• phero_experimenter
        phero_experimenter commented
        Editing a comment
        what xsp75 dosage did you use for orgasms? lol

Originally posted by KateD View Post
      Wow! So the guilt I feel for not writing my experiences more have certainly caught up with me.

I have to commend you guys but I seem to lack that skill. I not only order products that I want to use in my personal life but products I feel don't have much feedback and I myself am interested to see how they compare.

I am a big user of the P83 from AD. You can read my threads/posts.I wanted to see if Steve came close and in ordering P83, I ordered XSP75 because I heard it gives intense orgasms and tend to make women wild in bed. Of course this peaked my interest.

P75 caused the most intense orgasms I ever had and it hit the spot every single time I used it. The difference between it and P83 I found is that the love making had more connection,it wasn't a bang bang thank you hooker. It was like P83 with a heavy dose of connections injected in it.

I didn't really see a difference in the results I got from P83 to that of XSP83. I am sorry that I didn't exactly answer your question but I hope the little I had to offer helped you out a bit.
      Thanks for the info, good to hear that P83 and XSP83 have similar effects for you! Also good to hear the results from the XSP75 - I hadn't heard about it's female orgasm enhancing effect.

Were you wearing the P75, or was your partner wearing it?

Also, I'd be very keen to hear your more about your experiences with all of these!

Comment

That doesn't sound consistent with anything I've heard of or experienced with P75. Hopefully it's the correct molecule. What was the dose range you used?

Be sure to post more of your experiences!

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscentra View Post
          That doesn't sound consistent with anything I've heard of or experienced with P75. Hopefully it's the correct molecule. What was the dose range you used?

I've seen a couple of reports of P75 giving girls 'tingles down there'. I've not yet seen anything on orgasm enhancement specifically, but such a response would be consistent with the tingle observation.

Comment

Thanks for the report. I'm curious about the XSP line (especially XSP75 and 96) as well, and I'm surprised none have been posted (as far as I can see). I am hopeful those reports will begin trickle in.

Comment

Never used any of adrotics's products, now i have to go out and get p75 and try for myself

Comment

Perhaps you could post your experiences with XPS75 so we can compare them to Kate's?

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post

Perhaps you could post your experiences with XPS75 so we can compare them to Kate's?
                  Sure, I'll pull them up over from PTalk.

Comment

This was my first test at a low dose, a long while back. The fundamentals of my observations haven't changed:

Tested 2.5mcg initially. Noticed a slight boost in confidence, felt very natural. It felt as if I were wearing nothing at all really, but in a good way. I felt very much fearless, like I could take on anything and anyone, but I still had my conscious holding me back when necessary, ensuring I didn't do anything stupid.

P75 definitely feels like it's altering my conscious in powerful ways, but it seems impossible to be aware of it at the time. It certainly could help potentiate permanent change in behaviour, if you're looking for that sort of thing.

It makes me very calm, but authoritative. It feels unprofessional in a sense, like it wouldn't fit in a traditional suit-and-tie establishment. Someone described it as a high-school-jock vibe, and I'd have to agree, but this is the likable type of jock. He is friendly and popular to all, but step on his toes and you are certain to regret it. P75 carries an intimidating sort of vibe to it, but not in a terrifying A314 business sense. More in the sense that you're afraid to speak to him because of his popularity. The shy sort of intimidation rather than the passive-aggressive sort you see with A314 and the aggressive vibe of high none products. Show good character and they will open up to you while remaining respectful. Act friendly while wearing this product for best results, this isn't A314 . I doubt most could successfully pull off this vibe without it backfiring on them. I feel that you must act friendly for this product to work best, but never overtly so. Only reciprocate kindness if you are shown kindness. No beta, apologetic behaviour here. This product will help you carry the proper vibe with the self-effects, but break this vibe and there are certain to be consequences. Vibe off of the self-effects of this product and congruency will come naturally. Be direct, but don't come on too strong. Take action if you want to get the best results here. That being said, I feel a passive, indirect approach could work just as well, carrying a vibe of mystery to it. This product could prove to be more versatile than I thought, especially at these low doses.

Comment

Im going to be honest, i completely missed the putAtive and custom mix sections of the xs store. I wouldve been on that awgile ago. Doesnt seem to be any reciews at all
                      Originally posted by KateD View Post

Hows xsp75 comparing to p75 so far
                      I was going to get the big bottle of NA with aome A1 this month but now idk, im so curious to play with my new discoveries i know for a fact that NA+A1 is killer, but i need to know how these other blends work. At the same time, i wdont want to get somethin that isnt foing to work how i planned.
                      This was my first test at a low dose, a long while back. The fundamentals of my observations haven't changed:

Tested 2.5mcg initially. Noticed a slight boost in confidence, felt very natural. It felt as if I were wearing nothing at all really, but in a good way. I felt very much fearless, like I could take on anything and anyone, but I still had my conscious holding me back when necessary, ensuring I didn't do anything stupid.

P75 definitely feels like it's altering my conscious in powerful ways, but it seems impossible to be aware of it at the time. It certainly could help potentiate permanent change in behaviour, if you're looking for that sort of thing.

It makes me very calm, but authoritative. It feels unprofessional in a sense, like it wouldn't fit in a traditional suit-and-tie establishment. Someone described it as a high-school-jock vibe, and I'd have to agree, but this is the likable type of jock. He is friendly and popular to all, but step on his toes and you are certain to regret it. P75 carries an intimidating sort of vibe to it, but not in a terrifying A314 business sense. More in the sense that you're afraid to speak to him because of his popularity. The shy sort of intimidation rather than the passive-aggressive sort you see with A314 and the aggressive vibe of high none products. Show good character and they will open up to you while remaining respectful. Act friendly while wearing this product for best results, this isn't A314 . I doubt most could successfully pull off this vibe without it backfiring on them. I feel that you must act friendly for this product to work best, but never overtly so. Only reciprocate kindness if you are shown kindness. No beta, apologetic behaviour here. This product will help you carry the proper vibe with the self-effects, but break this vibe and there are certain to be consequences. Vibe off of the self-effects of this product and congruency will come naturally. Be direct, but don't come on too strong. Take action if you want to get the best results here. That being said, I feel a passive, indirect approach could work just as well, carrying a vibe of mystery to it. This product could prove to be more versatile than I thought, especially at these low doses.
                      What about the orgasms though
                      So went to the adrotics website and read up o some reviews on their putatives. I like what i saw on p83. Based on your experiences with putatives, if you could only have one out of A1 and p83, which one would you choose
                      Last edited by 2000GT; 09-28-2015, 07:05 AM. Reason: merged multiple posts

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage

What about the orgasms though
                        None. Kate's post was my first time hearing about it, but you don't see too many women testing P75 either. New bits of information are bound to come up from time to time.
                        Originally posted by kingtut savage
                        So went to the adrotics website and read up o some reviews on their putatives. I like what i saw on p83. Based on your experiences with putatives, if you could only have one out of A1 and p83, which one would you choose
                        If this is directed at me, then yiu should be aware that I'm extremely hypersensitive to A1 depression. Easy choice of P83 for me.

But P83 is a pure disinhibitor. It does nothing on its own. There's no pull in one direction or another. It only brings out what's already there, and by extension, it brings out the effects of anything you combine it with, whether positive or negative. Whatever gaps might exist in a mix will become all the more obvious in using P83.
                        Last edited by 2000GT; 10-09-2015, 06:15 AM.

Comment

• kingtut savage
                          kingtut savage commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Gaps?

• Ekscentra
                          Ekscentra commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Gaps - in other words, if your mix is somehow incomplete, missing an alpha component, a social component and so on, P83 will make these more readily apparent.

So if i got NA, A1, and p83, that shouldbe a killer combo, right

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post
                          So if i got NA, A1, and p83, that shouldbe a killer combo, right
                          It should be fine. NA + A1 is a great combo. Overhyped, but great.

Comment

Ive worn xsp83 a few times and it seems to been doing the opposite of what i was hoping. Ive noticed that women tend to get angry at me or be short with me. Theses are females who are been open and warm with me. One night i was in a meeting and a women whom i just met initially sat next to me moved over to the next seat after a few minutes. Thus was a meeting with all women with the exception with one other man. I noticed that the women who wre present initially gave me good responses, but seemed to get short with me as time progressed. Infact the only woman there thatseemed to be consistantly giving me positive vibes was a woman who i met a few days before. I had na when i initially approched her. Today at school was strange. Again the women who jave always been wam with me were cold. 2 out of three moved to the opposite side of the room when i came in. This is the strangest part, the one who staayed said that something that irritated me. Ordinarily it would have stopped there, but today i was furious. This was upon 30 minutes of application. I was left in a furious state for the next hout. Eventually aomethi,g happed that made me laught, and my mood elevated from there
                            I should also note that i approached these when in an aggressive manner, and i became increasingly aggressive as their reactions in my presence angered me. Othing over the tpp, but quite out of character for me. I should also note that i was wearing na, a1, and xp83 when i got these reactions. There is little information on xsp83, but if is anythi,g like p83, i had assumed it would have been a good combination. Im goi,g to try xsp83 standalone in the gym tomorrow. The only other pheros i wil have is residuals from tonight
                            Last edited by 2000GT; 10-09-2015, 06:15 AM.

Comment

okay so whats the deal with pherotalk. Im trying to find some information on their ounitives to compare and contrast them with pxs, but wheni go to the forum, i find out that its blocked and password secured. wtf

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post
                                okay so whats the deal with pherotalk. Im trying to find some information on their ounitives to compare and contrast them with pxs, but wheni go to the forum, i find out that its blocked and password secured. wtf
                                If you're trying to access the putatives forum, that's always been password-protected.

Comment

Can one get this in a 30 ml bottle?

Is 2.5 mcg the concentration to get?
                                  Bad Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by dorfmeister View Post
                                    Can one get this in a 30 ml bottle?

Is 2.5 mcg the concentration to get?
                                    Less is more with P75. The lower, the better. Or you can go higher and dilute it. 500ng is what I'd suggest.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X