yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Dealing with annoying/jealous coworker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealing with annoying/jealous coworker

My friend is having trouble with, annoying/jealous coworker.I was thinking about recommending him some xsp74.What do you guys think?Any tips/suggestions would be great.
    Last edited by x7; 09-03-2015, 01:11 PM.

I personally don't have experience with p74. Can you elaborate on your friends coworker issue? Male/female, how is person being annoying, what are they jealous of, etc.
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Guy is being bossy and telling him what to do.

Comment

How about a nice 2x4 with a rusty nail sticking out?

Never messed with XPS74 so I can't say if that's a good move or not. Now, I do have a few questions to help with a suggestion.
        1. how old is your friend?
        2. Gender?
        3. Age and Gender of the offending coworker? (rough guess on age)
        4. what's their work situation like? (nature of their business and jobs, etc)
        5. personality type of your friend and of their coworker (best guess on what their coworker is like)

The reason I'm asking these is because age and gender will play a part into what we recommend for your friend. The age and gender of the coworker will also play a part in what we suggest. The work situation will help us determine if a more assertive/aggressive mix is needed or if something more social/disarming is needed. Same thing goes with their personality types as well.

Comment

I think a healthy dose of Ascend shall set the record straight.....or a beating with a sack of doorknobs.
          Ammo:
          PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
          LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
          PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
          AD: Glace
          Lovescent: NNPA
          Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

2000GT
            1. 55
            2. Male
            3. 45-50 male
            4. building operator at a school
            5. He is the nice alpha as long as you don't piss him off . His coworker is kind of an idiot trying to feel good about himself by ordering people around(He is not the boss.More like self appointed boss.)

Comment

So, this problem person, is he a coworker or a subordinate? I ask because when I see the title of building operator, that could either mean someone who is in charge of the building (super, for example) or one of the staff. If your friend has any authority over this problem person, that adds to the mix. Right now, I'm definitely thinking of Ascend to start. It might also help if the person that manages them, were more involved about delegating whom is in charge or not. Make sure your friend understands that if he starts working with a more alpha based pheromone, he's likely to get shit tested, especially since this guy seems to think he's king of the mountain. He'll see the new vibe as a potential threat to his self appointed position. Api might be other option. I've never had much luck with it, but others swear by it and that might fit your friend's personality better.

Comment

They have a supervisor and couple of building operators.Building operators are in charge of the building ,but they still have to answer to the supervisor.My friend is a building operator, so is the annoying guy.They have the same rank but his coworker likes to order other people around........hmm, looks like going for a friendly vibe is better in this case.

Comment

You can try but a friendly vibe might put out a beta male signal. Men are pack animals, like dogs. I guess women are right about us! Seriously though, men respond to strength. Either your friend will have to ignore the man, submit to him or challenge him. I'd go with ascend or bad wolf. I'm 35 and find bw to work well for me.

Comment

Everything that 2000GT said, I agree. I can almost imagine though that if Ascend causes your friend to be shit-tested by the annoying coworker, your friend might just show his true alpha side and put the coworker in his place, considering you said he's a nice alpha.

Api is a hit or miss, sometimes requiring up to 6 drops depending on the user. Since it's a work environment, Ascend sounds like the better option.
                    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                    LAL: Nude Alpha
                    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Thanks guys for the advice.

Comment

I loved reading this thread. Great job guys. I am pretty sure everyone who has similar work problems will benefit from this thread.

My question izzzzzzzzzz,why are you asking for your friend. Does he use pheromones or are you trying to convince him to do so through this current situation.

It would be nice if he did become a pheromone user and join this forum, we will certainly love to have him around.

Comment

Really interesting thread here!!! I am having similar issues at work. To cut a long story short there are about 3 girls in there early 20's on a table near me who have decided to take a disliking to me ie no communication and a cold atmosphere. I don't want to go into too much detail but you know how girls can get when they are in a group. I am 42 year old male and usually use Api for work.

I was thinking of Xist to reset their perception of me. What do you think? How long should I wear this before I get any results? Or maybe stick to an alpha vibe.

Comment

I've read that Api gives off a serious vibe... more so than Ascend. I personally get a street-smart vibe from it. Api may just happen to remind them of a guy they had issues with.

Xist could work, though you'll need a couple of exposures to establish that signature with them. Alternatively, you could also use Bliss if you have that. It's another "resetter" (not literally) and can wipe previous perceptions of you.

I would say Bliss or Cohesion (or both), though be wary of possible negative self-effects.
                            Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

• cod3freak
                              cod3freak commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Whats API?

Thanks fdesa

I have all the pheros you mentioned. I am wary of using cohesion (spray version) as I have experienced the depressive effects. Anybody got any ideas how to negate these?

Comment

Originally posted by mackie72 View Post
                              Thanks fdesa

I have all the pheros you mentioned. I am wary of using cohesion (spray version) as I have experienced the depressive effects. Anybody got any ideas how to negate these?
                              It's most likely the A1 (androstadienone) that's the culprit so if you have other products containing that, just be aware.

I usually spray it on app points furthest from my nose. In my case, it was my wrist or back of neck. If you do a lot of hand gestures that come near the face, or like to rest your head on your hands, the wrist might not be a good spot.

Anywhere where clothing may cover it and slow down diffusion (of course, that means less of it affecting the targets unless they're close enough to you).

My personal choice would be the back of the neck and/or hair. More so the back of the neck. The diffusion generally points away from you.

Comment

Hey Mackie! long time no see! Seconds on what Fdesa suggests when using cohesion. Back of the next is a good place to apply if you're sensitive to A-1. I'd almost say use Xist with Api. Keeps the same sig but adds something different to it. See how they jive with it. Like Fdesa said, there's a chance the gals are iffy on the Api vibe, so maybe lowering your dosage while adding in Xist or Cohesion. Personally, I'd start with Xist and see how that works first.

Comment

Hi guys I tried cohesion solo on Wednesday - 1 spray at the back of the neck as suggested. I felt calm at work and wasn't influenced by any negative vibes. I left it until today to try again just incase I felt any ill effects but there were none. This time I tried cohesion to the back of the neck and bliss on top of the chest area. This put me in an upbeat mood especially in the morning. I felt jaded in the afternoon but I am fighting a cold and the air con at work is kaput so it was warm, sticky and airless yuck.

I work closest to men around the table and with cohesion and bliss on it was a lot quieter and less banter than usual. The girls who it was aimed at sit further away and it didn't influence them as I had liked. I may go back to a none product as I felt less alpha than usual - more vulnerable. As long as I get on with the guys immediately around me then I shouldn't care what dark thoughts the girls are projecting.

I also feel I will never influence these girls as I feel they have a perpetual grudge against me, spread some negative gossip to other colleagues and they are immune to any phero influence.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X