yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XiSt dosage and exposure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XiSt dosage and exposure.

Hi all, this is my first post although I have been following the forum as best as I can. I have XiSt and have been using it 5 days a week for the last 3 weeks on this girl I had a thing with before but it all went wrong. I am lucky, or not, that she sits near me in an office, like 3 feet away. There is some effect - she allows me to touch her more and we have slightly longer chats, but she still resist on going out for a date. Sometimes we hug but not everyday, and no kissing. I have a few questions and I need all your expert help and advice.
    1. Am I using the right dosage? Currently 1 spray split between both wrists.
    2. She has been exposed to this for about 3 weeks now, is this too much/too long for her? (I personally don't feel any ill-effects.)
    3. Should I add a spray of Evolve to take this to the next level?

Thanks. I really need help and advice here as I don't want to screw this possibly second chance.

Hi sunnyday. I'd recommend 2 sprays xist, one to each side of the neck, and 1 spray evolve to either the front or back of the neck. This will give you good office diffusion and the evolve will add the needed spark! Good luck!!
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

• Frederica60
      Frederica60 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not being funny...but is it possible that she may not be attracted...to you...I'm new to mones...

• sunnyday
      sunnyday commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. I will give this a go.

Being honest with you sunnyday, maybe it's more related with your attitude and probably "nice guy" behavior than with pheromones.
    There are millions of beautiful girls in the world, maybe you have to try with another one.

Comment

Lots of hugs but no kisses... you've pretty much set the message that it's just friends. Yes, you have kino but it didn't escalate.

3 weeks all at 1 spray is longer than it should be. By week 2, you should have increased to 2 sprays. By week 3, you could go to 3 sprays if you wanted to though not necessary.

It seems that you're almost treating the pheromones like they're magic potions. If so, understand that they're not. They help enhance certain qualities and provide opportunities, but it's up to you to see them and take them. Otherwise, by missing those opportunities or not acting on them, the message you give - whether intentional or not - is that you're only after friendship.
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X