yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Question/Help/Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question/Help/Advice

I am new to pheromones, today I used them for the first time. (XiSt) I have to say that I was more confident, that`s for sure. I was mainly on the street and in the supermarket so I could not check its power, but today I was just trying to see the self effects. I will find out how much power it has soon.

Here is where I need the experts/pros opinion.
    Well, a few months ago I met a girl, we have gone out three times. I like her, and I would say she feels the same, we agreed to go out again when she comes back from holidays, so that should be this week or next week (I think so but not completely sure).
    I will wear pheromones on the next date, I was thinking a combo Xist+Cohesion or Xist+Evolve. From what I have been reading, Evolve might be more sexual. I think it`s time to take a first step, in other words, I think it`s time for a kiss, and let`s see if the pheromones can help me.
    And here it`s the question, Evolve or Cohesion? (As I said, I will use Xist)
    Evolve might be too much, I mean, there has not been a first kiss yet,
    I need you guys....

Just a last question, about the app points, should I app the cologne over the phero app point, right next to it, on the clothing....? On the clothing looks like it last longer (cologne/fragance)
    Any advice to remove or clean off pheromones?
    Thanks in advance

Cohesion will create comfort, which can be a double-edged sword if you don't play your cards right. Make sure you escalate accordingly or cohesion will turn your comfort vibe to that of a friend than potential lover.

Evolve has some social qualities mixed in so it will start off being very social. It should then slowly build towards the sexual side. As long as you follow through, the escalation will happen naturally.

My question would be: why not all three? Use 1 spray/drop of each.

As for Cologne cover, it really depends on skin type and preference. I'd say spray once on your skin (separate from the app point) and once on your shirt
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Agree with the last reply. 2x Cohesion + 1x XiSt will get you lots of kino with women but they tend to get quite cheeky after a long term use of this mix, if you can't handle it.

If you add 1 spray of Evolve and another one of XiSt it's just better balanced, at least for me it did work well.

Comment

So 2x cohesion, 2x xist, 1x evolve. Going to try that, as I ran with cohesion and NA and it seemed to work well.

Comment

What about this?
          2x Xist sprays (sides of my neck)
          1x Evolve Spray (back of my neck)
          1x Cohesion Spray (forearm or wrist)
          Any advice/product to clear or remove the pheromones from the skin?

Comment

Personally, I say 1 spray xist instead of 2. Xist gives this "I'm the perfect boyfriend" vibe, which is generally hard to believe without reinforcement.

Imagine a calm and cheery friend you know of but haven't seen in a long time suddenly become very aggressive. Your first encounter would be "what the hell!?" and you'd probably want to observe him to see if this is who he's become or if it's just a bad day.

Similarly, the boyfriend vibe is quite strong. Save 2 sprays for after a week of exposure of at least an hour per session (it's just a guideline).
            Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
            Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
            Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
            AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
            LAL: Nude Alpha
            Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Just a quick pop in to welcome you to our awesome community where all is fair in love and war.

Trial and error sonic. I won't give you any advice because the men are more than capable of taking care of you. They all have their experiences and so what works for them might work for you , what works for them might not work for you Orrrrr, what works for them will definitely work for you with a bit of tweaking to suite your personality and situation.

Although we love to run this community in a cult like fashion, we do allow for some free thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
                Cohesion will create comfort, which can be a double-edged sword if you don't play your cards right. Make sure you escalate accordingly or cohesion will turn your comfort vibe to that of a friend than potential lover.
                Good point that, I did not think about it, now I will.
                I think I have a few days to do some test before I use it in the next date. I am going to follow your advice and use just 1x XiSt instead of two, and then I will think about use one spray of each or just Xist and Evolve.

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post

Evolve has some social qualities mixed in so it will start off being very social. It should then slowly build towards the sexual side. As long as you follow through, the escalation will happen naturally.

My question would be: why not all three? Use 1 spray/drop of each.

As for Cologne cover, it really depends on skin type and preference. I'd say spray once on your skin (separate from the app point) and once on your shirt
                  agreed, Anyone who has seen my previous posts, knows how i feel about stacking.. Using single pheros is good for when you are first figuring ut what each one does, but i feel like this situstion calls for a stack.

Comment

Can't go wrong with a controlled stack!
                    Ammo:
                    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                    AD: Glace
                    Lovescent: NNPA
                    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

I will have a date and I was thinking about to use 2 drops of Xist (oil) and A1. I have the spray, 12.5 mcg per spray, how much should I use? I mean, I had no time to test A1 so much so I just want to wear it and no overdose. I could use it few days ago, 2x sprays to the sides of my neck. I did not get any depression or bad effects, but I dont if that had to do with the dose, (2 sprays = 25mcg)

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X