yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How did pheromones change your life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pheromones have changed my life in a lot of ways.

At various times, I have seen...

* Help overcoming social anxiety (which I later cleared myself of completely using my own subliminals)
    * Confidence boost (again, later became much more confident permanently using my own subliminals)
    * Status/respect increase when I wear certain mones and combinations
    * Had much more sex than I would have otherwise in a number of cases
    * Had much better sex than I would have otherwise in a number of cases
    * Significantly better family relations
    * Learned a lot by having people trust me more and tell me things they would not have otherwise in some cases
    * Much more positive attention and interest from the opposite sex in public
    * Much more interest and attention from females who would normally ignore me because of our age difference
    * Help on a number of occasions dealing with depression

That's all that I can remember right now.

Comment

more intelligent on the way to run conversion and more alert i spot easily each woman who is attracted to me yeah pheromone did that with repetitive use on them. i've become aware of their body language. boosted confidence & sociability
      Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
      Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
      LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
      Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post

* Help overcoming social anxiety (which I later cleared myself of completely using my own subliminals)
        * Confidence boost (again, later became much more confident permanently using my own subliminals)
        * Learned a lot by having people trust me more and tell me things they would not have otherwise in some cases
        * Much more interest and attention from females who would normally ignore me because of our age difference

Great list... I wish all of users we can reach similar results
        Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
        Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
        Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
        Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
        Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
        Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Its interesting how you mentioned that pheromones assisted in overcoming social anxiety. I personally have never had issues with social anxiety, however my brother suffers from social anxiety. May I ask that you kindly share which products helped you overcome social anxiety ?

Comment

Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post

Its interesting how you mentioned that pheromones assisted in overcoming social anxiety. I personally have never had issues with social anxiety, however my brother suffers from social anxiety. May I ask that you kindly share which products helped you overcome social anxiety ?
            The first time I used pheromones for this purpose was way back in 2005, and it was Instant Openness. I found that a mix of 8 or 9 parts A nol and 1-2 parts B nol was very effective for this when I made my own mix.

The products I have found useful for social lubrication from XS have been Taboo, Barely Legal, Xist. I don't hav any that are purely social from here except a sample of flirt, which I have not used. Probably Taboo at 3-4 sprays has been the most social for from here. It's a lot of fun.

Comment

The first time I used pheromones for this purpose was way back in 2005, and it was Instant Openness. I found that a mix of 8 or 9 parts A nol and 1-2 parts B nol was very effective for this when I made my own mix.

The products I have found useful for social lubrication from XS have been Taboo, Barely Legal, Xist. I don't hav any that are purely social from here except a sample of flirt, which I have not used. Probably Taboo at 3-4 sprays has been the most social for from here. It's a lot of fun.
              Thankyou for sharing, I have a bottle of taboo which I have yet to use. I am going to get my brother to wear taboo to see if this helps him in anyway. Instant Openness is one that I might just purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post

Thankyou for sharing, I have a bottle of taboo which I have yet to use. I am going to get my brother to wear taboo to see if this helps him in anyway. Instant Openness is one that I might just purchase.
                You'd probably do better with one of Steve's mixes given the difference in strength. Which mix of Steve's is aimed at socializing? Flirt, Vibe, Connections?

Comment

You'd probably do better with one of Steve's mixes given the difference in strength. Which mix of Steve's is aimed at socializing? Flirt, Vibe, Connections?
                  Of those 3, my vote goes to Flirt...it's incredible at loosening people up to talk. Reduces introversion on self and others. Conversations tend to lean more towards fun and jovial.

With Vibe, I feel that others "like" me easily...good social too, but not as loose as Flirt.

Have Connections but have rarely played around with it

Back to the OP's topic, I'd say that visiting the pheromone community has taught me a lot in reading and interpreting the behaviors of others. Lots of good knowledge being shared by folks on this forum and pherotruth. As far as pheromone products go, they've helped me enjoy just about every social situation I wear them in. In the past, it was 50/50 if I'd enjoy an outing, but now it's 90%+. Part of it is due to feeling a mini "celebrity" vibe (thanks to Celebrity and Flirt lol) where others enjoy being around me. When they're in that mood, the conversations are naturally more fun and less of forced / canned socializing. Which ends up making me seek more social situations to join. In the past, I'd overanalyze who else would be attending and if it wasn't my type of thing, I'd come up with an excuse not to go. Now, it's "Go Time!" regardless of the event or attendees.

Comment

The changed my life because they helped me get rid of my anxiety. I had a little social anxiety and was trying different things out and mones made the things I was doing a lot easier. Now I don't have as much and I have mones to thank for it. You also have to bear in mind that you do have to work hard with whatever your goals are with mones. I do want a GF and eventually a wife. But I still wanna have a little fun first

Comment

Confidence. Being comfortable in my own skin. Lots of attention from guys and girls. I can achieve anything much easier because I can wear a blend designed to do what I intend, from socializing with more people and getting along with them better, to getting laid and being the guy everyone respects and wants to fuck, to being a trustworthy alpha employee who everyone can depend on (and who deserves promotions.) Pheromones are a life changer with the right mind set.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X