yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How did pheromones change your life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did pheromones change your life?

Hi, I just want to know which changes improved your life because of pheromones:

Did you,
    get a better job,
    meet your actual wife/husband,
    make more and better friends,
    have tons of sex,
    and so on...?

I've made more friends. Or rather, acquaintances. No luck on a relationship yet, but haven't really pursued that direction recently.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

• Frederica60
      Frederica60 commented
      Editing a comment
      More confidence alert more socialable...

I've had so much fun, and I feel great around people. It's restored my confidence in myself and people in general.

Comment

Starting out with AD's A314 was a huge boost for me, especially in learning how to be more congruent with the signature it gave off. Over time, I've become much more assertive and confident in myself. As for sex, dating, relationships, it's helped but for me, I've always been interested in seeing how people would reach to different mixes.

Comment

So far, along with self-improvement and hard work, they seem to have my wife (we are separated) giving an effort recently to try and work on our marriage. This is a huge plus, as she was unwilling to even talk a few months ago.

Comment

Yes, it has worked !, after trying many pheromones, able to find those really worked on me!

Comment

I had gained more respect , status at my work. And i truly give the whole credit to pheromones. It has also helped me in better relations with my wife, friends. I had made new friends (some for naughty purpose too)

Comment

Using these products has encouraged me to get myself out in front of people a little more. I am having fun chats with coworkers. I am being more flirtatious with strangers instead of keeping my nose down reading my phone or looking at the sidewalk. Also, I finally had a good reason to look for a cologne I like.

So instead of relying on sprays to make me more social, I have used them as a kick in the ass to bring out the social part of my personality that was being neglected.

It may be that "clothes make the man," but the man makes the pheromones.

Comment

I only have a month with pheromones, and my confidence has increased for better.

Comment

As everyone says, confidence skyrocketed for me after using mones for the first time. Having a co-worker I worked with for a year out of no where ask me what cologne I was wearing, saying how she loved it. Then she began kino'ing me like crazy and shit, begging me to wear it again.

Since then I've been doing overall more changes to my own lifestyle. Trying to make it better. Job, health, clothing, etc.

Comment

Self confidence is up, got better job. Having great fun testing mones! What else could a guy want?
                    Ammo:
                    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                    AD: Glace
                    Lovescent: NNPA
                    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Yep. Confidence and sociability got a boost. But I would not rely on mones alone to sustain those qualities. Mones are simply part of the cocktail, which includes actually being social, staying as healthy as you can, dressing well (or at least not looking like a slob), and always having achievable goals to keep one's mind occupied and nimble.

Comment

It also seems I'm more aware of scents nowadays, not just on people, but in general.

Comment

Fun - just the experimenting, sharing and reading the experiences with others who loves pheromones just as much as you do

Wild and crazy times. The best and most amazing sex with the hubby

Building bonds and removing tension from places I need to be that usually is stressful

Better connection with the hubby

Comment

- More aware of scents
                            - I can smell fear, degrees of sexual arousal, sadness, and know the meaning of other human scents.
                            - I learned that I have a nice package and it draws attention. (Paying attention due to self esteem boost)
                            - That I cant think well while aroused
                            - Other people cant think well while aroused
                            - Nirvana sucks. (WTF do you people put in BlissXS)
                            - Unicorns, unicorns everywhere. I become a bi-sexual magnet while wearing this....
                            - Anyone can fuck anyone if in the mindset.
                            - Everyone is horny all the time its funny,....
                            - I scare people HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Scent effects the mind, not just of others but of you and how you and others perceive you. That perception can be projected in words and words have more power than scent.

This stuff is very powerful.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe M View Post

Did you,
                              get a better job,
                              have tons of sex,
                              and so on...?
                              The placebo sffect I think it gives a lot of confidence. It is almost like an hypnosis you put in your mind. Then you believe yourself.

Pheromones and PUA, I think it teaches more about human behavior, be more aware about some situations..
                              And yes, sometimes pheromones do its work, and women can get aroused in your presence, imprinting effect also is useful.
                              However, over doses, do the opposite effect. Me, starting with pheromones, when still I didn't know much about difference of products, I worked out for a second virgin

Pheromones is good, I would dream to have one only product, and don't get too complicated using different combos or similar..
                              Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                              Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                              Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                              Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                              Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                              Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Teacher, about to be married.
                                Arsenal:
                                Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
                                Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
                                To be expanded...

Comment

• Catlord17
                                  Catlord17 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  There are cheat codes to life. You just don't know what they are.

• brac3r
                                  brac3r commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  gahhhh

Originally posted by Joe M View Post

Did you,
                                get a better job,
                                have tons of sex,
                                and so on...?
                                Well, I think it can enhance friendships, but for me, I think I have to rely on my self confidence first...I think mones work to make things more easygoing and it's a social lubricant. But it all comes down to self confidence..in which I haven't achieved yet...so I want to work that....

Comment

I strongly believe in cause and effect. Whilst pheromones might give you that window of opportunity. It's upto you to take that opportunity as the universe never gives you a second chance. So to answer your question they never changed my life by themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post
                                    It's upto you to take that opportunity as the universe never gives you a second chance.
                                    This is very true. Opportunities appear only once !
                                    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                                    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                                    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                                    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                                    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                                    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

• Catlord17
                                      Catlord17 commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Unless they don't...

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...