yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Male Cover Scents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male Cover Scents

I tend to get so many questions about the male cover scents.

What is the best cover scent to choose?

What cover scent goes best with this pheromone or that pheromone?

What two cover scents work well together?

What cover scent do you prefer to smell on a man?

What is your best selling male cover scent?

Should I choose the unscented version or a cover scent?

I need to choose a cover scent because I heard it helps with diffusion,which one do you recommend?

I was always careful to answer these questions because I noted that while some guys went ga ga over a certain cover scent,there were those who hated that very same cover scent. I always advised the newbies to choose the unscented version and wear with their own cologne.

I also got feedback from some guys who didn't really like the unscented version of the products and I wasn't totally sure how to respond to this until now.

I got some product for the hubby :

Evolve XS, SoB XS , Xist , Love Boat , Ascend all unscented. I took each of them and started to smell. I absolutely love the smell of the unscented version of the male products, even the highly sexual ones like PSE. It has a nice clean, crisp scent that actually aroused me.

I wonder if it's just me or if all women fell that way about the unscented version of the products but the men just tend to be a little to self conscious of the smell.

S.O.B unscented......you are a bold girl

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      I live dangerously

Well, everyone's different. My easiest answer to all of them has been to just place an order of one item unscented and ask for samples of the cover scents to get an idea of what's what. Lots of people say to use Sultan Oud and Pepper/Nutmeg for a strong cover up on items like SOB and Ascend so they'll have an idea of what it'd be like when they get their next order.

Either that, or I've only been saying it in my head
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Great response, looool you're hilarious

IMO, PXS makes the worst cover scents of any vendor out there. None of them are even remotely acceptable to my nose. I'd say wear them unscented and cover with something else, every time. Creed, Chanel, TdH, etc.

Comment

^^ this! I buy everything unscented and cover with only one cologne. This way I remain as consistent as possible with only my choice of mones and how much and where applied as the only variables.
      Ammo:
      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
      AD: Glace
      Lovescent: NNPA
      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

I rarely use anything with a cover scent. It's not that I think the scents aren't good, I actually like some of them a lot, Sultan's Oud being my personal favorite and it's a good one to use for covering the more intense blends. That being said, I tend to prefer my mixes be unscented so I can use my regular colognes. I have two or three that I use fairly regularly and that's already left an imprint on many people I interact with on a regular basis, so using a pre-scented product for me, isn't very flexible.

Comment

For me pepper/nutmeg smells like my grandfather's cologne.
          Fresh musk is my favorite and the ladies which I'm around agree with me.

Comment

Does anyone besides KateD like the smell of the unscented 'mones? No one's ever told me I smell funny, but today I got a compliment on how good I smell only after I scrubbed off the Taboo.

Comment

Yes my GF loves the raw mones scent. I mean LOVES IT!!
              : )
              Ammo:
              PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
              LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
              PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
              AD: Glace
              Lovescent: NNPA
              Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                Does anyone besides KateD like the smell of the unscented 'mones? No one's ever told me I smell funny, but today I got a compliment on how good I smell only after I scrubbed off the Taboo.
                I love the scent of A314 and Primitive unscented. I grew to love cops over time (especially the stinky ones) as well.

Comment

I used SOB for the first time today, and I do find the smell unpleasant. I put some fragrance around it, though, and it's workable. I'll update my journal later with the results.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X