yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Options for job interview and sales job.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Options for job interview and sales job.

Hey Guys,

Any advice on mones for a job interview? The job is a sales type job which requires interaction with highly knowledgable and respected technical persons in the medical field. Would need to win over the interviewer personally as well as show that I'm the right person for the job.

In addition to the interview, advice on mones to wear on the job itself would be appreciated.

Ascend is the product if you want respect. Connections would be a good one to combo with it since having respect and rapport can only help you. Those are the only products I would want in an interview since neither are flirty or sexual. Both of these would also be fine for work. If you do get them, don't put on too many sprays. One of each is fine or two max of Ascend.

Comment

I agree with Enigma about Ascend (I prefer it without -cops). Thinker XS (Formerly XS120) may also be useful ( I have used only a sample but I think it will be a good choice for me, if I ever decide to buy any Social products). Vibe XS could also help you. APi may be another useful choice.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X