yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist, along with Alpha products...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist, along with Alpha products...

I've done some searching, and similar questions have been asked before, but the information to me seems a tad ambiguous. First off, here's some short background on me: I'm twenty seven, and I work as a concierge in an environment where I am not the boss, but I am treated like I am. I am a former hotel director, so I am used to being in control of situations, and having people answer to me. This attitude is a permanent part of who I am. To project that even further, I usually wear 2-3 drops of Alpha314, and it works like MONEY for me. I've been using it for years for this reason, very VERY successfully. I love the self effects of it just as much as the perception others have of me. For me, how it has made me feel has become a part of who I am, and I can feel that way without using A314- A314 just gives it that extra smooth bump so that others also feel that way.

There is a woman at my job with whom, to put it simply, I have been in love with for a long time. She has no idea about this. She just ended a long relationship. I think she may have feelings for me. The way we interact makes it seem that way. So I bought xist, and just got it today. I want to try it at work, but I don't know what to use it with. I also received a sample pack of cohesion, ascend, and evolve.

I know that I won't be using evolve at work. I've also read in several places here that ascend can interfere with the effects of xist. In any case, if I were using an alpha product along with xist, my first choice would obviously be A314 because I know exactly how it works for me. The question is, will A314 interfere with xist? I really enjoy having the alpha status at work- EVERYONE comes to me for EVERYTHING, even my superiors! I love that. But I love this girl more. She has meant the world to me for a long time, and now there is a chance...

Should I just use xist as a standalone? Should I use it with cohesion? With all three? I am totally new to all of these mones. Some guidance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for reading my very long post. You all rock.

Peace!
    BRJ

Xist will work fine with A314. It synergies with most alpha products as it, at least for me, tones down the intimidation factor of alpha products.
    I don't think you should mix all three at the start if you are new to these mones. Try to get the feel of two at most and ideally running one at a time. Xist standalone is subtle when compared to how it work when paired.

Will this work on the woman you want? Depends. It may backfire as some women may want to avoid an LTR if their previous one ended in a painful way. But what do you have to lose?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X