yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Just placed order for Ascend with cops...wondering if it was a bad idea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just placed order for Ascend with cops...wondering if it was a bad idea.

Just placed my order for Ascend. I chose to leave the cops in. I am wondering if my gf will be upset with me if I use 1 drop. We are going through some rough times and I definitely want to attract her to me now until we get through. Just wondering if Ascend with cops will cause trust issues or problems.

Any opinions?

?

Hello and

My opinion is that your choice of product is odd, considering the situation you are in, cops or no cops. However, if the rough times have to do with her having lost respect for you, Ascend might help after all.

My advice is that you use it only on days that she can account for where you have been and when you could not have possibly been with another woman. This shouldn't be hard to pull off if you live together, otherwise it might be tricky.

Good luck, I hope you can work things out.

Comment

Ascend only has 1/3 of a drop of cops.Cops in ascend is for making people believe you are valued by women not for making people think you just slept with one. For your situation get xist and cohesion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylvian View Post
        Hello and

My opinion is that your choice of product is odd, considering the situation you are in, cops or no cops. However, if the rough times have to do with her having lost respect for you, Ascend might help after all.

My advice is that you use it only on days that she can account for where you have been and when you could not have possibly been with another woman. This shouldn't be hard to pull off if you live together, otherwise it might be tricky.

Good luck, I hope you can work things out.
        Thanks for the advice. I was hoping to use Ascend as an everyday wear. I could use the respect at the job and at home, but I was having concerns about putting it on during the day and coming home with it on at night.

?

Comment

Originally posted by jit47 View Post
          Ascend only has 1/3 of a drop of cops.Cops in ascend is for making people believe you are valued by women not for making people think you just slept with one. For your situation get xist and cohesion.
          Thanks! I bought the ACE combo but I'm thinking I should pick up Xist next.

Comment

You should be fine, but outside your relationship Ascend should only aim to raise your social status with the cops inside.
            Inside your relationship, yes, it could make things a bit more edgey with eachother, just don't dose too high around her.

Comment

Originally posted by mightybearseven View Post
              ...I bought the ACE combo...
              Your choice makes more sense now.

You could use Ascend for work and Cohesion for home, Evovle for a romantic dinner and bedtime.

I'd say use them independently at first to better gauge what responses you're getting from each product.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X