yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Should I be concerned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I be concerned

I just received my package about 10 minutes ago and I noticed the cardboard box wasn't sealed and inside the box was the bubble envelope sealed but the zip locks had condensation and I could smell the fragrances I know it's been hot and humid lately but never had this issue with previous orders

Custom inspections maybe.Condensation is from leaked stuff;happened to me.

Comment

Customs from United States to United States!?...that may explain my missing pipettes? Hmm

Comment

didja get a pic, by chance?

Comment

The humidity could effect the glue on the box, but I've never had it pop open yet. I have had the mones leak a bit inside the bag. Air pressure in transit can cause it to eek out a little and the "aroma" will be noticeable. Were the bags still sealed? If so then everything should be fine and you can be sure no one messed with your goods
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

That is extremely odd and I think your concern should be someone tampering with your stuff. However, to bypass expensive quality mones for pipettes is even stranger.

The feedback is definitely noted.

Thank you for opening the floor on this to see if anyone had this experience and for contacting me via the support ticket for more assistance.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X