yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What are your favorite commercial cover scents to use with unscented pheromones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your favorite commercial cover scents to use with unscented pheromones?

I've mostly gotten my pheromones scented by the vendor. I am wondering what scents you've liked as a cover for unscented phrromones?
    Bad Wolf

English Laundry's Riviera
    Versace pour homme
    L'occitane pour homme
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Very Sexy for Him from Victoria Secrets.....my woman doesn't want any other scent : )
      Ammo:
      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
      AD: Glace
      Lovescent: NNPA
      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Armani Code
        Pacco Rabane One Million
        Spicebomb Viktor&Rolf for men
        Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
        Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
        LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
        Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

I'm a Creed snob so...

Aventus (winter/evening)
          Millesime Imperial (year around)
          Green Irish Tweed (summer time)

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
            Aventus (winter/evening)
            Just be sure to wear it with extra enone - I've been told it smelled like Mademoiselle (in other words, an 18 year old Coco Chanel). She liked that scent, but still...

Kinda seems like the slightly older crowd appreciates the smoked birch layer and the younger crowd just gets the citrus, flowers, and hint of vanilla. They love it, but in the wrong way

(alternatively, just lean into it with some EST - you'll get some nice pillow fight action, but nothing more)

Comment

Naaa, woodsy/smokey, like you said. It's pretty good but it depends on the bio chem of the wearer. I love Himalaya but I can't wear it. Only lasts two hours on me. :(

Comment

Like 2000GT, I'm also a Creed snob, so...

Green Irish Tweed
                Millesime Imperial
                Original Vetiver

Haven't tried Aventus yet, but I intend to soon enough - probably not too long before this fall.

Also, for cops?

Montale Black Aoud (I love the scent once it dries down, too intense before then)

For Montales, I'd recommend spraying on the shirt and letting it marinate for a few days before wearing. Just 1 spray is enough to last weeks on there with massive projection! Not quite what you'd get on the skin, but not far off either.

Most of all, though:

15% Timbersilk + 4% Sandalwood + 1% High-cis Hedione (for a total of 20% concentrate, an EdT)

I may pull back the dose of Timbersilk and add some Iso E Super in there, not to mention vetiver, ambergris (probably Ambroxan at first), deer musk, and maybe a bit of vanilla.

Comment

What exactly is Timbersilk and where do you obtain it?
                  Bad Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by dorfmeister View Post
                    What exactly is Timbersilk and where do you obtain it?
                    Almost 100% gamma Iso E Super. Though I considered it a full replacement for Iso E Super at first, I'm now tending to think it could be better combined with Iso E.

Here's a good source: http://perfumersupplyhouse.com/product/timbersilk-iff/

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X