yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Question about Sexual Imprinting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Sexual Imprinting

i wear Xist almost everyday & i did really see some results of imprinting, some girls i've met randomly, they recognize me everytime i see them & they keep staring at me even when im far of diffusion range.

lets suppose that im wearing xist(2 drops) with evolve at one drop in weekend, could xist imprint the sexual attraction of Evolve beside Great boyfriend that i could be for her.??? is it possible by any mean??

my vision is that sexual attraction doesn't last in memory of women i've been wearing evolve around women at work for few days just to see whether it will be any imprint for that but i couldnt see any attraction after i stop wearing it, i think that sexual imprinting last after the sexual intercourse...
    Last edited by sexnificant; 05-09-2015, 03:00 PM.
    Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
    Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
    LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
    Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Hmmm that is VERY true once you do 'THE DO' the sexual imprinting is done. You also have to be charming and a bit aggressive as well with regards to non sexual imprinting.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X