yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A1 oil plus Evolve made me Alpha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A1 oil plus Evolve made me Alpha

Sound weird but then too the day was a lil hot but I think in fact I KNOW it made me so. I was walking like John TRavolta in Saturday Night Fever. And when i Stood near women hair was flipping,clothes were fixing,one was bold enough to CONSTANTLY boob me. I had that ATTITUDE from WWE from the ATTITUDE era. Missed those days. Anyway love this stuff running low though. But I'm very glad i bought evolve.

Great experience Roberto,
    so evolve oil or spray ??
    A1 how many drop & what concentration u use??
    Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
    Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
    LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
    Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Both were Oil. Two drops of EVolve by the both sides of the neck and one drop of A1 oil by the chest. I aint gonna lie my thought patterns changed as the day rolled by .It was AWESOME. I felt as though the day was going great and the ladies noticed it too. Gonna try it again today,he he he he. I nailed it now.Phew was not easy though but it has its rewards man,lol. Now for numbers and more outings.

Comment

• sexnificant
        sexnificant commented
        Editing a comment
        how many mcg in A1 per drop ??

• XyzN
        XyzN commented
        Editing a comment
        what sexnif said.

5mcg

Comment

• sexnificant
        sexnificant commented
        Editing a comment
        5mcg is not much especially at one drop, i could hits from A1 at 50mcg on oil at one drop

Yup it's OFFICIAL evolve plus A1 works indefinitely and it does produce the ALPHA vibe. You just steer that way and you feel you are the man and everyone around you knows it.

Comment

• Sylvian
        Sylvian commented
        Editing a comment
        Phoa, you're sooo alpha...

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X