yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Another Odd question - does pheromone works on children?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Odd question - does pheromone works on children?

OK Don't go there...I know how bad the subject sounded. But it's a question about practicality of daily mone use by people with kids (me)!

I'm wanting to use mones on my wife but think about this, I can't wifey and children when I'm wearing mones. At some point, my kids would be in contact with me. How's this going to impact my kids? The last thing I wanted is they feel uncomfortable with me. My kids are 4 years old and a 1 year old.

I wear mones around kids a lot mainly because I work in a tutoring center and am targeting the female coworkers there.

From what I've seen, it can work on them. Not all of them though. Bliss can get them very talkative and energetic. Ascend might make them feel intimidated although I'm not sure if it's because the mones affect them, or if it's making me a bit more tense, strict, and aggressive and THAT's what they're reacting to. I don't expect the sexuals to work, nor do I try testing it since it's a work place.

I've tried Thinker to see if it gets them to focus on their work and that's a no. Helped me focus on getting my grading done though.

Other than that, no idea how it really affects them. I personally think that the younger they are, the less of a response they give off mainly because they don't exactly know how to respond to the signals yet.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

• jacky18
      jacky18 commented
      Editing a comment
      OK. given my kids are so very young, they'd probably give less response - as they don't know what to response to yet. OK that's fine then.

I think I get more obvious reaction from kid than with adults, the younger the better. When I wear an alpha product, I see their eyes glowing when they look at me. They know I'm different when I wear some mones. Never saw any intimidation from them, I think you might get some if you are already intimidating to begin with because it would be amplified. I remember 2 kids around 6 years old that kept looking at me at least 30 when I was wearing Bad wolf.
    So yes it affect them, and their reaction is more genuine because they don't have any social filter yet.
    I see pheromones as amplifier so if you have nothing you won't get more. Let say you are a guy that appear as 75% genuine then you may boost yourself as 95% genuine with phero. If you are a guy that is 25% intimidating you might appear as 35% intimidating with a phero.

A friend of mine which I gave an Api drop told me a 8 years old girl from his family was staying near him and then smelling him in a unusual way. She told him she love his perfume, never happened before.

Comment

• jacky18
      jacky18 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with the assessment that mones is more of an amplifier and this does get me going then. I'm probably 50% alpha and don't often intimidate anyone. great. I'm good to go then

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X