yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Does mones works differently on female from different cultural background?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does mones works differently on female from different cultural background?

As the subject says, I found that Exotica seems to be tailored for asian ladies. So this sparks a question in my mind - does mones work differently to ladies from different cultural background?

I'm personally from a Chinese background but grew up in a partial Chinese environment. So I'm what they called "Banana" - Yellow Skin White flesh i.e. Chinese looks Westerner's brain.

I think this would be an interesting conversation and hopefully sparks some thoughts into new product range?

I believe it is an interesting question but I will wait till everyone else chimes in before I give my response.

Comment

Exotica is targeted towards the shy Asian or Asians who value status without the aggression (not alpha-type status).

There are comments that Exotica gives off a fatherly figure as the status and that helps with opening up the shy Asians. Paired correctly, it should be usable on the high-maintenance Asian ladies. Also, Asians for the most part take the stigma of being labeled a "slut" and "whore" quite seriously. You may have heard of the phrase "saving face", referring to the image of the whole family reflected by each member of the family. The image of the family is important in the Asian culture so if a family's son is mentally ill, they'll try to hide it. Since mones like SOB and Ascend have the hint that the man is with other women (lots of people will jump to conclusions), it may cross their mind that if she were to sleep with you, she may be called a slut/whore/etc...

Additionally, the Asian culture stresses finding a rich, smart, respectful man. That part is always ingrained into them, and usually sticks more so if the family is living in an Asian community. The only exception is when Asians become Westernized.

Westernized Asians will be more loose. They may still have an aversion to -enone products unless they've adapted, accepted it, and even enjoy it. If the girl is a party animal, she may not care. I would think Asian ladies in a typical college sorority would not be as affected.

Overall though, I would say that Exotica is geared for shy Asian ladies who don't like the aggressive vibe but want someone with status.
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

I think I'm really biased towards the fact that mones could likely works differently towards different cultured men/ladies.

I think once my BCE + Xist arrive I'd try it out. I have an office that nearly full of females and they're all Chinese. Been working with them for quite a bit so I know how each normally reacts towards me.

Note that they all know I'm married so nothing will happen there but it's interesting if mones does affect them to drive some sort of conversation beyond the social norm.

My view is that, how a person affects by mones can be driven by genetics? Guessing - but if it is, I'd say it will have some effect but the extent of the effect will be the differentiators

Comment

I think I misunderstood the question. There are many different races out there : We have the asians, latinos, caucasian , black american , west indians , africans and the list goes on and on. These cultures are very different and their make up are also different. I believe Black males are said to produce the most pheromones naturally and Caucasian male the least.

I thought you were asking because of ethnicity and culture, taking into consideration genetic make up , natural pheromones produced if pheromones affect all these races differently in terms of how they react to it etc.

Comment

KateD
            You didn't misunderstood. It's just part of the question really. You see, culture and ethnicity literally dictates how a person dress, environment, food etc etc. For example as you indicated black males generally produces more mones than caucasian - that also means to me that black female would be more likely to require stronger scent to be attracted. That's what I think
            Hence my questions still stands, sounds like mones were extensively tested in the westerner's market but in Asian market seems still lacking. For example, for me to pick up asian ladies i'd really have to experiment quite a bit to get the levels right. Anyway, I have only one target anyway - the rest are guinea pigs

I start to wonder if I ever was a guinea pig for another person LOL. Makes me wonder

Comment

jacky, kateD's confusion is well founded: we have to differentiate between genetic makeup and social/cultural influences. You are posing two different questions.

On a side note, where do you live? I am on the Greek island of Rhodes in the Southeast Aegean sea. Heard of the Colossus of Rhodes, one of the 7 wonders of the ancient world?

Sorry, my local pride gets the better of me and I digress.

Originally posted by jacky18 View Post
              KateDI start to wonder if I ever was a guinea pig for another person LOL. Makes me wonder
              I'm responsible for planting that seed.

Incidently, last night at work, a young spaniard hit me with his scent and it got me thinking if it was spiked.
              Last edited by Sylvian; 07-08-2015, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X