yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Super Newbie: How should I use B.C.E?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Newbie: How should I use B.C.E?

Hello !!!

Newbie here...please be gentle

I've been reading up a lot about mones and finally decided i will buy and try out myself. Did my homework and plenty of brands out there, PheromonesXS seems to be the best brand with raving review.

Regardless, I bought myself the B.C.E package.
    Bliss Cover Scent (BCE): FXS
    Cohesion Cover Scent (ACE): Sultans Oud
    Evolve Cover Scent (ACE): fresh Musk

Recently having some issues with wifey and wants to get closer.

Originally i thought I'm supposed to use one at a time but I've seem posts talking about different sprays at different area....so I am now really lost....The worrying part is - all 3 have different cover fragrance! Help....

I certainly wants to get her to feel safe, and more bedroom activity. Did I just bought the wrong pkg!?

FXS and Nobility are the best cover scents.Use bliss to feel happy, confident and make others around you happy.Cohesion to make people comfortable/safe around you.Evolve to move the girl from couch to bedroom.My advice for you is, get a good romantic movie and a pizza, spray your self 1 spray of bliss and 1 spray of cohesion(apply to your neck).Let the mones, dry for 30 mins.Put the movie on, ask her to come join you.After couple of hours she will be exposed to your scent and sad part of the movies will make her cry.When this happens, put your arm around her then rub her hair,kiss her on the crown of her hair, and rub her back to comfort her.After all this tell her I love you so much.Next day, take a shower and rub your mones on your neck to remove the build up.Wear 1 spray of evolve and 1 spray of cohesion,let them dry.Go to her while she is cooking,help her out;that way you can expose her to your mones. Tell her, wow you work really hard and i appreciate you for doing these things for me.Give her a kiss on forehead,then smile.If she smiles back,say here is an extra and kiss her on lips.Then, smile and say you like that don't you? Then, slowly try to make out with her.If making out goes fine,softy touch her butt while making out then kiss her couple of times on neck.She should be turned on by now.Lift her from her butt and bring her to your bedroom or you can slowly undress her on the kitchen and do her on the counter top or on the table. BTW check tomorrow. Katy D will probably reply to you and she has a lot of good advice.

Comment

• jacky18
      jacky18 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Jit47. Great explanation there. I'll keep that in mind. Probably movie part wouldn't go too far she doesn't watch movie LOL

Welcome to Pheromone XS Jacky! Nice of you to not only drop in but make an informed decision to choose XS. That makes you super, duper smart in my book.

Pheromones should be sprays or applied to the same areas that you apply your colognes. Since you are new I suggest testing each one separately and when you have done that and know what to expect from each one. Then you start mixing and matching because you already know what each one does and you are mixing based on what they do and what you want them to do ,together.

Keep us updated and let us know if you need any assistance.

Comment

Good Scenario Jit47, with Bliss jacky18 you will have a good mood and also she will be the same, Cohesion she will feel comfortable and Safe. Evolve will turn her on, so take it as steps to achieve. use Cohesion around her most of time you might need her trust back, don't forget treat her well mones will do the rest

1 spray Bliss + 1 spray cohesion ( one Each Side of Neck ) same as Cohesion and Evolve later

hope that helps
      Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
      Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
      LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
      Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
        Since you are new I suggest testing each one separately and when you have done that and know what to expect from each one. Then you start mixing and matching because you already know what each one does and you are mixing based on what they do and what you want them to do ,together.
        Thanks KateD

One other question on mixing. Say for example I'm mixing Cohesion and Evolve; that said I'm wanting to get the combined effect or will it give a different outcome?

Comment

Jacky, can we share this thread?
          I came to start my own thread to ask the experienced members here how I should use the BCE pack as it's on its way.

Disclaimer: Rather than end my every sentence with a question mark, I state that the following are mere assumptions based on the reading of reviews and posts in the various forums. Anyone who disagrees will be doing me and other newbs a service by voicing their objections.

Bliss is for facilitating happy feelings.
          I don't know, but the effects sound to me like something similar to what you'd feel if you set fire to a certain green plant and inhaled its fumes.
          For wiping the slate clean of any preconceptions or misconceptions and giving one another chance. Making a new start on the right foot.
          Prerequisites: you are happy, you want other people to be happy; no preconceived ideas to get in the way.

Cohesion can heighten one's feelings of safety and security.
          You become protector, nothing can go wrong while you're there. If something did, you'd take care of it. And if you leave, bad things can occur until you return. Good imprint.
          Prerequisites: You know how to look after and keep yourself safe.

Evolve is a sexual attractant and stimulator. The target feels more inclined to entertain the possibility of you as lover. Strange physiological stirrings take place within them. And in combination with Bliss and/or Cohesion, they feel no reason or desire to try to understand why.
          They see a side of you they had never considered, making it useful if you have been friendzoned.
          Prerequisites: You feel willing and able to satisfy her. You know what you need to do, either from experience or from reading about what a woman wants. You are prepared for the possibility of sex.

Bliss+Cohesion: She feels safe to be herself and to let go, to express herself in the most candid fashion, to confide in you and not be judged or rejected by you.

Bliss+Evolve: Sex can be fun with you, she can role play or talk dirty to you because she knows you won't take it the wrong way. She can tell you that she loves you if she feels that way in the moment and you won't freak out.

Cohesion+Evolve: She knows that she will not regret giving herself to you the next day, she will not feel used. She can be adventurous and try new things with you and won't be made to feel dirty. You will respect her just as much and even more the morning after.

Bliss+Cohesion+Evolve: All of the above, at varying degrees.

I hope this thread generates enough interest so that we can better understand the workings of the BCE pack. Have a nice day!

Comment

• jacky18
            jacky18 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey Sylvian

Great summary!!!! This is great. Now I have some idea how to deal B.C.E. I just bought myself a Xist.... I haven't even got my B.C.E yet and I've already buy another one.

• MaliciousIntent
            MaliciousIntent commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes this sums it perfectly

Jacky, please keep in mind I have not used these products. My post is merely a summary of my understanding of their effects from reading everything I could find relating to them.
          If I can be credited for anything, it's only for the manner in which I conveyed what I've read.

I am also thinking ahead, considering what my 4th product might be. At the same time, I'd like to wait and see how B,C and E work, individually and combined.

I look forward to comparing notes with you here on the forum.

Comment

• jacky18
            jacky18 commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't worry mate, not going to hold you responsible on it

I'm looking forward to actually try it out and records my progress.

You guys are tooo cute. I just want to eat you up. Two newbies walking the pheromone journey path together.

Lol,just messing wit you.

Theory is nothing like the practical aspect of it.Our body chemistries are all different first and foremost so we will get different reactions.I find that most times if I know what two products do and I merge them for a certain effect, I do get that effect. Which is why I recommended you test each separately first.

However,you can wonder about it and never know until you actually just test it out and gain that experience.

You have a good amount of toys to play with in hand.They are not in the store,online or in a catalog. No use wondering too much what's gonna happen. You test them out, experiment the shit out of these and let us know the results.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
            You guys are tooo cute. I just want to eat you up. Two newbies walking the pheromone journey path together.
            ^_____^

We both have to start somewhere and let's our ignorance guides us for a start - bring it on.

As in my other thread, before I'm hitting on wifey - I'll experiment on some of my staff. As I'm not in office very often hence our relationship are others normally says "so-so".

I'm sure those that react to the mones will somewhat show obvious signs. I have 7 ladies and 2 gents in my office, I'll probably run the % success rate.

p.s. : i know i sounded like I'm using them as guinea pigs...but I am - so I know what to use on my wife!

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              we all have guinea pigs. My husband is my guinea oink oink

If you know your colleagues well enough you can try different products or combos for each of them. See what works and what doesn't for different personality types, backgrounds etc.

I know I've already considered what I will wear around certain people.

As for using them as guinea pigs... for all we know someone might be already using me or you for this purpose.

Comment

Sylvian

I think you're right on the money there. Probably we've been a guinea pig without realising it. After all, mones isn't a secret anymore

Maybe I should also try to go some pub or bar or even library for goodness sake - just to try it out . I don't normally get any sort of stare from anyone - not that I'm good looking or anything. So I'd expect some stares if I go out with, say Xist or something strong.

Comment

OK let me dig this a little further

Bliss Cover Scent (BCE): FXS
                Cohesion Cover Scent (ACE): Sultans Oud
                Evolve Cover Scent (ACE): fresh Musk
                As you can see, for whatever reason (and probably ignorance); i decided to have 3 different cover scent for

As you can see, for whatever reason (and probably ignorance); i decided to have 3 different cover scent for 3 different mones. Did I just ruined my chances to use them together? I sounds like I'm going to smell like I have a bunch of different flowers growing all over my head.... :/

That said, I plan to use Cohesion + Evolve in one go. But I must smell like I just been into a perfume shop. Should I just use them individually now?
                Also I have a Xist ordered, ready to be used after Cohesion + evolve imprinting session - probably at night.

Comment

My first products are the same as yours so I can't wait to hear another newbie's impressions/experiences.

And your next order will be for Xist, eh? Sounds like a good choice, would like to hear your reasoning behind it.

I would also like to know if different scents can coexist.

Comment

Sylvian

I'm not too worried about mones coexisting..but rather their cover scent. I'm going to smell like a bunch of flowers (or nuts) all over my head if I'm going to use them all in one go.

Here's my plan

1. Imprinting - Cohesion + Bliss
                    2. Intimate - Cohesion + evolve
                    3. Fun times after that - Xist.

That said, I'm going to try it out on others first before doing it to wifey. They all comes from same cultural background, should give a good benchmark. I'll update the journal when I have done my experimenting.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X