yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Fallout advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallout advice

I know that "fallout" has fallen out of favor somewhat of late, but I was hopeing to get the advice of some more experienced mone users in the forum... I need to make a fairly devestating fallout mix quickly and I don't have much in the way of spare cash... using what i've got (with maybe one addition) can you guys think of any combo that would make a good mix?

I have: PSE, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Odysee, taboo (sample), love boat and A-1 (25mcg) all from XS. I also have IS, Molecule C and P75 from Androticts ( prefer NOT to use these if i can help it, target is somehat allergic to their scent compnenet).

Again, any help would be greatly appriciated, and I might be able to spring for one more addition if the majority thinks its really necessary.

Well, I'm relatively new to Steve's line-up but you're going to be looking for some a-rone and some a1. Forget the Odyssey, too light-hearted anol. I would avoid evolve and taboo as a risk of her bouncing off before latching on (although taboo's got that xsr32 in it which could help). PSE is probably the last thing you need right now.
    So...
    part 1: Xist or Love Boat can provide the a-rone, but I think you may need a much greater quantity of the latter.
    part 2: Cohesion is a nice balancing act for that husband-material vibe, but you could also just use your straight A1. Do you know whether you can handle the self-effects of high-dose A1 over a long period?
    (optional) part 3: Anything with a load of b-nol in it, like Connections. I know that's not in your inventory but if you do end up buying something, I'd look for that. The evolve does have some but I think the effect would be blown away by the enone.

This is just my knee-jerk response, there are others here more qualified who might chime in eventually (but it sounds like you're in a hurry for some reason)

Comment

Thank you for the advice LeadWithTweed, patience has never really been my strongsuit, and it feels like she is slipping away and I really dont want that. I can be patient as long as i feel like i'm being proactive though.

A1 depression... I have no idea if i can handle it... sometimes i think i can, sometimes not so much... I will see if i can pick up connections if alot of people think its a good idea, or unless i get extra cash from somewhere

Comment

You're doing other stuff too, right? Not just the pheromones? It's time to break out the surprising romantic gestures or change whatever's bothering her (if the importance of her outweighs the importance of whatever to you) or even just find out what's really going on (use the connections "truth serum" if you must). Pheromones have been a great help at getting people to know me in the first place and reinforcing a certain impression, but using them to chase someone who's actively drifting away is far more complex and difficult. To start with, when you're changing your signature subconsciously with the pheromones it will only work if you simultaneously give her a conscious explanation for the new feeling(s). Otherwise if there's an existing but deteriorating bond - a relationship inertia - simply breaking ties with the past by seeming inexplicably different could very well be counter-productive. Hence asking whether you're doing other things aside from planning a pherobath (you don't have to say what they are if you don't want to, but think about it).

Comment

Ya, Im working on doing other things, but I can only do so much when she is drifting away. I'm trying to improve myself as a person, and change some of the things that are bothering her. But i wanted an edge, and something that may help entice her to be around more often to see these differences. I know Pheros are not a magic potion or anything, they won't solve the problem by themselves, but I am looking to get the most miage out of them that i can to help me

Comment

A314 was always the main component for inducing fallout, above all the rest. Thus, APi is a glaring omission from your list. That's what I'd go for first.

LeadWithTweed Odyssey is an excellent addition to fallout mixes! Don't underestimate the power of high-dose alpha -nol. It may appear light-hearted on the surface, but its lightheartedness contains within it a paradoxically deep side, not unlike a psychedelic. A314 or APi with some Odyssey and P96 is a deadly combo, especially if one adds some P83 in there too.

Comment

Nah get some alpha vibes dude. AM ,or SOB or some ASCEND!You have to be a man.. dude. Focus on being ambitious. Busy yourself. Jeeezzzz dont be a wuss!Confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscentra View Post
                A314 was always the main component for inducing fallout, above all the rest. Thus, APi is a glaring omission from your list. That's what I'd go for first.

LeadWithTweed Odyssey is an excellent addition to fallout mixes! Don't underestimate the power of high-dose alpha -nol. It may appear light-hearted on the surface, but its lightheartedness contains within it a paradoxically deep side, not unlike a psychedelic. A314 or APi with some Odyssey and P96 is a deadly combo, especially if one adds some P83 in there too.

Yeah, A314 represents the genre and both those putatives are great, but I was trying to stick (with only one exception) to what he has already. Also, even when a brand-name mix is solid like A314, I approach this sort of challenge with more interest in what makes it work. For example, thinking of a-rone as a component of A314 rather than A314 as a component of fallout, which opens up other options. Let me ask you this - what do you think about my suggestion of connections? It too as a-nol, just more balanced out by b-nol in comparison to odyssey... too serious?

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post
                  Nah get some alpha vibes dude. AM ,or SOB or some ASCEND!You have to be a man.. dude. Focus on being ambitious. Busy yourself. Jeeezzzz dont be a wuss!Confidence.
                  Hardly in line with fallout mixes. For alpha vibes, A314 or APi are preferred here. S.O.B. could work as an occasional sexual addition, but as a base to the mix? Not a chance.

LeadWithTweed I think the suggestion of Connections was a good one, but as to there being Alpha -nol in there? Interesting, I don't believe it was there last time I checked, though that was over a year ago. Beta -nol can work nicely in fallout mixes, for sure. MX351 I'd consider one of my favorites, though since Steve doesn't have a P74 equivalent (that we know of), I'll suggest a combination of Connections, Bliss, and 15mcg Epiandrosterone instead.

As to what Steve already has? There is no P96 replacement in my opinion, but I suppose, if A1 works for you, you could try CrushXS or straight A1 at a dose of 5mcg - no more than this is necessary. Other possibilities include 2.5mcg Estratetraenol and 2.5mcg Beta Androstanol, and I'll mention that I believe, as strongly as I did with P80 being Androstanone, that these two are TAH and TAL, respectively. If you have any doubts as to the power of these two at this low dose, just check tacitus' report of the combination on its own - that, I think, says enough. I'd also suggest, as an alternative to P83, Beta-THDOC. The potency of the two appears to be about the same, so I'd consider a dose of 25mcg to be ideal. This should be more than enough for a fallout mix. For mixes, I'd also suggest Loveboat as a possibility. I don't care so much for XiSt, so I won't mention that, but if you're so inclined, you can add that as well - just not with Loveboat, I'd say. No need to overdo it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X