yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Did i just OD from samples with one spray each?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did i just OD from samples with one spray each?

i went to clubbing yesterday so i decided to give PXS Samples a try, i usually use oil (natural diffusion and it last longer day and evening, at work coffeeshops sometimes even at clubbing), but yesterday i just want to try sprays for its range of hits...

right after my shower put on my clothes on and i put one drop of cohesion behind ear of each side i like its effect on girls. just to secure myself if the sprays will be intimidating.

so i put 1 Spray from Evolve* + 1 Spray Celebrity* + 1 Sprays Crush* + 1 Spray of Connections scented to Sultan Oud Spread it all in my neck

then 1 spray of crush* & 1 Spray of Connections in my wrists

*: Samples Unscented

i dont get A1 depression as i could use more than 40mcg

so i went to nightclub was a bunch of young girls (20-25), i choose the most crowded place and i sat i took a beer then i start analyzing the situation during the first couldn't see any effect on girls any staring not even glance the second hour i start moving around to spread mones not a single attraction. just the third hour then start a see some effect on girls but this one was from crush i think coz same as i usually see from cohesion at two drops u know the dreamy stares but i couldn't see any of sexual attractiveness like boobing grabbing they back shoulders just to turn and see who is behind them (Me) touch their legs i usually see this with sexual blends (oil), barmaid was staring at me all the time she was exposed to A1 or Cohesion or Xist with Sexual blend (oil) most of times. but this time she was staring even when i've OD....

guys was respectful they just keep away dont try to piss me off

i had experience with AD products Ammo TUTH...P75 ... I dont use more than one Spray if i exceed sometimes i can OD easily they are not even potent as steveO Products

I have already SOB, Vibe, Connections Sprays now im thinking that will OD easily from SOB even with one Spray

i've had Sample of Taboo with only one spray could see many hits girls around 18-25.

Im 30yo

im thinking about getting Evolve in sprays and Xist dont know if it will feet me or not

one combinations i've tried last 3 days and i've got blatant hits really everywhere work....bars lol make girls crazy i've women approach me and stop for a while then they forget about what they want do before reach my space(mones cloud)... i couldn't believe really first time i've had this situations i've experience this with women range (22-40) maybe much younger than 22

1 Drop of Ascend to neck
    2 Drop of Xist behind ears
    1 Drop of Aqua Vitae to neck

Any thought guys for this situations solutions experiences, any one had this before, i'll be thankful if you could share
    Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
    Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
    LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
    Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

If the sample sprays are from the new sample bottles (~2.75 inches tall and can carry ~3mL), 1 spray from that is very close to 1 spray from the regular/full retail bottles. So treat those sample sprays as if they're one spray.

If the sample bottles are like the size of those you get for cologne samples from Nordstrom or Sephora, you'll need 2 sprays to equal 1 spray of the regular/full retail bottles.

I've never worn those together like that so I'm not sure if you OD'd.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Looks like confusion to me. But no it's not overdose but its the blend of mones you used. Dont use xist as yet so i would not know. However did an ascend combo with cohesion does help for calming and more approachable vibe. The evolve spray is veryyyyy potent. Two sprays will do. Combined with a lil alfa maschio and watch the sparks fly. A1 is A Godsend. makes women wanna come to you and they wanna touch you and vice versa.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	11073907_10153180169900680_1455856122_n.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	24890

i did the same mix yesterday without celebrity coz i thought that status can be intimidating if it paired with evolve coz i think both have some erone , went to clubbing it was definitely some crush effect, was lack of Respect from guys not like the first mix but not any sexual effect on girls couldn't understand how does the Evolve oil work great for me but not the spray i've layer the mix with CK Obsession Night time. i've using oil mones for the last 4 weeks consistently Xist/Cohesion + Ascend + Aqua Vitae (Rarely)... maybe i just get used to the hits from this blend...

i will test more and see whether is just change in my chemistry lately or just perfect dosage of Sprays

Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
        Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

Comment

Use evolve spray alone and see what happens. Make sure you dont get any build up or else all that work you put in will go for nothing. Is the evolve scented or unscented. It is effective as soon as you spray near a target. It hits them like "who are you , never noticed you before," and you get verrrrry verry slutty stares", Its all about confidence. Don't have the mones control you to the point that you feel doubt it works or not. Know that it works. Body language and even what you project what you thinking can be seen by women.

Comment

Originally posted by sexnificant View Post
            [ATTACH]n24890[/ATTACH]

i did the same mix yesterday without celebrity coz i thought that status can be intimidating if it paired with evolve coz i think both have some erone , went to clubbing it was definitely some crush effect, was lack of Respect from guys not like the first mix but not any sexual effect on girls couldn't understand how does the Evolve oil work great for me but not the spray i've layer the mix with CK Obsession Night time. i've using oil mones for the last 4 weeks consistently Xist/Cohesion + Ascend + Aqua Vitae (Rarely)... maybe i just get used to the hits from this blend...

i will test more and see whether is just change in my chemistry lately or just perfect dosage of Sprays

The sprays from those bottles in your photo are equivalent (or at least quite close) to the amount of sprays you'd get from a full/regular XS bottle.

If you're still not getting the effects you're looking for, go back to your original daily mix and see if anything had changed from there. If you notice any undesirable differences from the usual, it may be buildup from constantly using the pheromones. Seeing as you own a couple of AD and LAL products, I'd like to assume you already know about buildup and how to handle that. Just in case you don't though, give yourself at least 2 days going pheromone-free. If you have hunter's soap, use that as well as those are designed to remove any scent that'd give you away to animals when hunting.

If there's no difference to your daily mix, then it may be one of the pheromones you used in that mix. I'm sure you've already come to that, thus removing Celebrity. What if you tone down the A1? While it may be a comforter, it could also be buffering so much of the mix that it renders it quite weak. Or, there's so much A1 that the girls around you feel something about you doesn't match with the signature.

You can also try reducing Connections, or removing it completely. Connections has had reports of negative side effects where those around you start to focus on the negative memories as they share with you their thoughts.

The problem could just as well be Evolve in spray format. Oils might just be better suited for you since skin types and body chemistry matter so that would be my next suggestion.
            Last edited by fdesa12; 03-22-2015, 03:47 PM.
            Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
            Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
            Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
            AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
            LAL: Nude Alpha
            Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
              The sprays from those bottles in your photo are equivalent (or at least quite close) to the amount of sprays you'd get from a full/regular XS bottle.

If you're still not getting the effects you're looking for, go back to your original daily mix and see if anything had changed from there. If you notice any undesirable differences from the usual, it may be buildup from constantly using the pheromones. Seeing as you own a couple of AD and LAL products, I'd like to assume you already know about buildup and how to handle that. Just in case you don't though, give yourself at least 2 days going pheromone-free. If you have hunter's soap, use that as well as those are designed to remove any scent that'd give you away to animals when hunting.

If there's no difference to your daily mix, then it may be one of the pheromones you used in that mix. I'm sure you've already come to that, thus removing Celebrity. What if you tone down the A1? While it may be a comforter, it could also be buffering so much of the mix that it renders it quite weak. Or, there's so much A1 that the girls around you feel something about you doesn't match with the signature.

You can also try reducing Connections, or removing it completely. Connections has had reports of negative side effects where those around you start to focus on the negative memories as they share with you their thoughts.

The problem could just as well be Evolve in spray format. Oils might just be better suited for you since skin types and body chemistry matter so that would be my next suggestion.
              Thanks fdesa12 for your reply

i think is buildup i will take rest for one week going to work phero free

Comment

for connections i generally meet new people every time i don't have friends to hang out with really its not that i'm unsocial but my friends are all kind of busy people (work,wives, kids) and i'm the only single i do it for clubbing and meeting new people and i like it, it make people speak by their deepest feelings.

Comment

i drunk too much coffee last weeks also due late night work, and i was more like stressed with my new job which i don't like but at least it keep seeing new people everyday and secure my wallet to buy new mones.

lately using the same combo Ascend + cohesion or Xist (all Oils ) everyday i've notice one day i wasn't using the mones and i've had the same IOI with cashier girls was on the shop at grocery store even some women was around was staring to me i think its just buildup as my body start to send the same signature as the combo, it seems that its good thing having this as signature but i want to take control of it or its seems just confidence boost as i see that i can attract easily 80% of women with that combo as our brain and body are so fuckin intelligent they learned and took it as standard signature, i will shower 2 times a day using odorless soap pherofree at least first couples days for this week

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X