yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Domination XS What is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domination XS What is it?

Hi guys

I was wondering about domination, I would like to purchase it again since the last bottle I bought spilled :(

I was comparing to other products and noticed that it said it contains 103.68 mg mones per bottle

If a 6ml has aprox 180 drops it is around 573mcg of mones per drop. Can all of that be None and ANone? Really? Sure OD no?

I am guessing tops 40mcg of None and 10 of Anone (unless you want to go for that bonding effect described in single molecules' section for Anone and go up to 30mcg), so ok let's say 70mcg of None and Anone so what is the other 500mcgs?

These are MY suppositions not validated by anyone but I would love to understand what is in domination, I know there are other 5 undisclosed mones in there, but if there are equal amounts it is a 100mcg per each one, more than the primary mone, which is weird no?

Maybe just buy 20mcg per drop None and 10mcg per drop Anone from single molecule section?

Please help understand.

That is a lot of science there.... I will defer to the more senior members. I am sure you will get an answer shortly.
    Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

So no one can answer? Come on guys please help!

Comment

As far as I remember, Steve had found a way to buffer them (by accident) that allowed using such a high amount without the effects of OD.

I don't remember where his post explaining that is, but that's essentially why you generally only need max 3 sprays and many already find 1 spray effective. Compare that to most other vendors where you need maybe 3 sprays minimum (I need 4-5 with Glace to reach similar effects of 1-2 of Connections), it pretty much works out. Let me look for where that back-story is that explains in detail why his products don't OD even with all that amount of molecules.

Edit:
        Well, I spent about an hour just trying to find that post and I can't seem to find it. I thought it might have been on PXS' About page, but no. Either it was originally on the About page and was changed, is still buried somewhere here at DiscoverXS, or was posted on another forum.

All I recall off the top of my head was that Steve accidentally added way more of something than he intended to and for whatever reason he decided to test it out and found that it allowed much more molecules to be used with the negative side effects buffered really well.
        Last edited by fdesa12; 03-08-2015, 12:26 PM.
        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
        LAL: Nude Alpha
        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

• kingtut savage
          kingtut savage commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe steveo made that comment on pherotruth

Really annoying person around me this month, so I'll be testing this. I work around alot of men caused a bit of aggression my way last I tested it. It also made me fairly uneasy too.

Comment

I just got a bottle of domination. Still testing

Comment

Wore it on my forearms today, didnt notice any effects.

Comment

• kingtut savage
              kingtut savage commented
              Editing a comment
              Really, how much did you use?

Been testing this week at 4 drops on forarms, noticed it uplifts my mood. I havent noticed any other effects but I spend my time near alot of men due to my jobs industry.

Comment

What's the latest on Domination?

It's not discussed much, but I haven't heard a bad thing about it either.

Comment

I am considering purchasing this as well.

Comment

I looked and couldn't find another thread just for domination. I've always been a fan of domination, although I haven't had a a long run with it until recently, with with my last purchase. I've been running it solo and this stuff is amazing. I've written on here a long time ago about me combining it with bw and dm. That was a mistake. People ask all the time about what phero to use for cougars, and this right here is on the top of my list. Domination is perfect for cougars and "alpha bitches". I run this phero from anywhere between one to four drops, and I haven't seen any ghosting or otherwise negative effects from domination. Also works like magic with any girl who already already likes you. So if already have test subjects who have given you positive reactions from other pheros, then you shouldn't have a problem with domination.

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post
                    I looked and couldn't find another thread just for domination. I've always been a fan of domination, although I haven't had a a long run with it until recently, with with my last purchase. I've been running it solo and this stuff is amazing. I've written on here a long time ago about me combining it with bw and dm. That was a mistake. People ask all the time about what phero to use for cougars, and this right here is on the top of my list. Domination is perfect for cougars and "alpha bitches". I run this phero from anywhere between one to four drops, and I haven't seen any ghosting or otherwise negative effects from domination. Also works like magic with any girl who already already likes you. So if already have test subjects who have given you positive reactions from other pheros, then you shouldn't have a problem with domination.
                    Nice to see you back, bro. So you're running Dom solo, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post

Nice to see you back, bro. So you're running Dom solo, eh?
                      Yeah, I learned my lesson the hard way. This really is amazing. I plan on purchasing another bottle within the next couple of days.

??????
                      ????

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post
                        Yeah, I learned my lesson the hard way. This really is amazing. I plan on purchasing another bottle within the next couple of days.

??????
                        ????
                        Glad to hear you're back and not stacking multiple alpha mixes. TBH, with what you were running, I was half expecting to hear you'd been mobbed and not in the good way I used Domination a while back before BW came along. Very good product though I find BW is a bit more versatile.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X