yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Straight A1 vs. Crush XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Straight A1 vs. Crush XS

I'm curious as to how exactly are they supposed to differ

I believe crush contains Anol and bnol.

Comment

Ah okay. I take it that it adds a social element to A1 then. I'd say that does fit my experience with it

Comment

I posted this on the PT post as well,
        steve's straight a1 performs better for me than crush so far in my testing.
        Social aspect of Crush is there and all, but the attraction hasn't been anywhere near as strong as his straight A1(@ 75mcgs total) has been for me.
        idk why this is...

Comment

• angelo777
          angelo777 commented
          Editing a comment
          A1 only? of with other product?

Originally posted by XyzN View Post
        Social aspect of Crush is there and all, but the attraction hasn't been anywhere near as strong as his straight A1(@ 75mcgs total) has been for me.
        idk why this is...
        I also noticed you left a review on XS of the spray version. I know I'd rarely use A1/Crush alone, but I don't want to have too many clashing scents. Would FXS cover it well? If anything I'd get it at 75mcg per spray

Comment

Originally posted by maxx55 View Post

I also noticed you left a review on XS of the spray version. I know I'd rarely use A1/Crush alone, but I don't want to have too many clashing scents. Would FXS cover it well? If anything I'd get it at 75mcg per spray
          I got mine in fxs at the time, the natural a1 scent is Very pronounce tho and barely covered it, but it shouldnt be that hard to cover given a half hour dry time.. not sure if its only Steve's a1 that smells like it does, but if you ever smelled Cohesion you know what A1 scent im talking about but 5x stronger.

And its not a repulsive smell either, it kind of just smells like insence or w.e. you call it. I only had a small bottle and ran through it within a few weeks. No one commented badly on the smell...i actually kind of like it myself haha. Like i said in my review, it had certain co workers (who showed 0 results to Cohesion!!) All of a sudden taking typical reported a1 effects around me. giggling, kino initiated by them, etc. So since then, ive been really eager to try out straight a1 again.

So i really need to get myself some more too, but im just stuck between getting oil or spray carrier....the spray was great and worked so im afraid the oil in the same doses wouldnt hit as hard....

Comment

I got mine in fxs at the time, the natural a1 scent is Very pronounce tho and barely covered it, but it shouldnt be that hard to cover given a half hour dry time.. not sure if its only Steve's a1 that smells like it does, but if you ever smelled Cohesion you know what A1 scent im talking about but 5x stronger.

And its not a repulsive smell either, it kind of just smells like insence or w.e. you call it. I only had a small bottle and ran through it within a few weeks. No one commented badly on the smell...i actually kind of like it myself haha. Like i said in my review, it had certain co workers (who showed 0 results to Cohesion!!) All of a sudden taking typical reported a1 effects around me. giggling, kino initiated by them, etc. So since then, ive been really eager to try out straight a1 again.

So i really need to get myself some more too, but im just stuck between getting oil or spray carrier....the spray was great and worked so im afraid the oil in the same doses wouldnt hit as hard....
            Thanks for the info man! One last thing, do I have to worry about it converting to -none? I'd probably be wearing for 12-15 hrs a day

Comment

Just thought of this, does anyone know an approximation of how much A-1 is in a spray of Crush?

Comment

A1 is veryyyyyyy strong. Women calm down get more contact. The oil lasts longer and works over time. But the spray does hit faster and hard be very careful with it.

Comment

Crush sample 2 sprays, 2 sprays of some old p83 at 10mcg each and 2 sample spray connections. Will try again tonight but so far has been pretty blatant as far as attraction. Several women made eye contact with me while walking at the mall and grocery store. Particular 2 instances. Girl 1: Asian mid 30's sexy, kept glancing over at me at the fruit section and made a comment about the cold weather and that it feels good inside, had a small chat and she was flirty and smiley. Cool had a small chat and went over to the nuts and seeds section. Same night went to an Irish pub nearby to meet older F buddy, 48 brunette, big booty. She took a weird whiff and got glazey eyed, usually happens with mixes containing correct amounts of none with her.
                  Girl 2: What was interesting is that a cute 25 year old, hot, brunette with a great smile sat down with us at the bar and started chatting with me in a flirty and girly, playful tone, she was with a guy but he looked like a friend. My f buddy is older and mature but still got a little jealous like why are you talking to him expression but not too bad. I was polite and continued chatting with the guy and a girl about the beer selection for a bit then left with my lady friend for a smoke and then home. While I was walking away the girl at the bar kept looking back at me while I was leaving and I looked back and smiled at her too. We got home and she told me that I was sexy and acted super girly which is not a first as Dienone does that to her. I was opened by several other women in similar instances but these two stood out. Only testing for about a month on and off experimenting other mixes as well. I usually like p74 as well and might experiment if needed but don't have any. I hope to try the p83 and p74 versions here which I recently found out. Nice.
                  Peace.

Comment

I absolutely love crush. Girls (around 20yo) calm down and try to get very close to me. Touching feels "right" and great. Crush calms me down as well. This is good for an TV evening, but not for everyday use. Maybe it's the depression effect? Tough I don't feel bad or have bad thoughts, I'm just calmed down

Wanted to try Cohesion next, which is very similar to Crush in my understanding. I hope it's more encouraging with the same "love" effect.
                    [...]
                    idk why this is...
                    Now I'm unsure what to test next . Your post sounds very promising.

Comment

I'm surprised that some of you find a difference between Crush and A1. It's my understanding that Crush is Cohesion minus the buffers. Perhaps it's a dosage issue. IDK

Comment

idk why this is...
                        In my opinion, A1 is better for me, I was try A1 with Xist is fantastic!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X