yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What is this smell that all women give off once in awhile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    I got an entire different life when I started with it.
    Truth.
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      I really hope more women get their eyes up for it, not just because they make daily life easier, but they save the environment as well.

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post

Wouldn't it make you puke if you found out you are or were eating spaghetti with a woman's menstrual blood mixed in?
    It would have made me angry. I probably would have strangled that woman, made me a new dinner, and then called the police to confess these horrible crimes that had been committed by both. I would be sure not to throw out the more red bolognesa.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Last night, I was laying on my couch snuggling with my girl while we watched a show together on TV and I got a hint of an interesting scent. I started sniffing, and it was here and then gone. I went through various things in my mind that it could be, and then I realized it had to be one of two things: she was either bleeding or ovulating. So I got between her legs and took a deep whiff to verify (not shy at all here!) and sure enough, she was just starting to bleed.

This scent isn't bad, but it is "heavy", almost cloying, as described. She couldn't smell it at all, but it registered clearly on my male brain. It is the scent of not just her menstrual blood, but the uterine tissues themselves being dissolved and released. It is also due to her pheromonal and pH changes as a result.

I was actually quite surprised, because usually I can taste it coming 2-3 days before a woman starts her cycle.

Menstrual blood is considered both dirty and sacred, depending on whom you ask. Some people who consider it sacred do indeed ingest and/or use it in various ways intentionally. I do not happen to be one such person, but if I love her enough and her flow is still bright red fresh blood, I don't mind giving her the old tongue lashing after she showers. It gets in my beard while I focus on her clit. Then we take a shower afterwards. This is a very good way for those who are not squeamish to give their ladies a pleasing and relaxing "massage" when she may be otherwise in pain. It also tends to lead to sex, and can be a very deeply intimate bonding experience for both.

Not for everyone, though. But believe me... it has it's rewards!
      Last edited by Catlord17; 11-01-2017, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X