yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What is this smell that all women give off once in awhile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post
    Yep....i agree NuTrix nitric it's the pads cause us men can't smell anything when a women's on her period if she uses those cotton things with strings lol
    It is called a tampon. lol.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

It is called a tampon. lol.
      I know but I didn't want to say it plus tampon just sounds weird lol

Comment

I know but I didn't want to say it plus tampon just sounds weird lol
        It is only weird when Prince Charles of England says he wants to be a tampon inside his then mistress now wife.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment

I thought about this post and I do not think it is the smell of blood. Blood is supposed to smell metallic, and it does since it has iron in it. That is probably all you can smell in blood is the iron.

I really think all it is the bacteria. If there more bacteria, the smell will be stronger. Maybe not necessarily bad bacteria but that is just what happens when it breaks things down.

Basically the quicker you clean up or get rid of the blood, the less chance it will smell. Even if the blood is absorbed into a tampon or pad, when blood comes in contact with the air bacteria will develop.

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
          I thought about this post and I do not think it is the smell of blood. Blood is supposed to smell metallic, and it does since it has iron in it. That is probably all you can smell in blood is the iron.

I really think all it is the bacteria. If there more bacteria, the smell will be stronger. Maybe not necessarily bad bacteria but that is just what happens when it breaks things down.

Basically the quicker you clean up or get rid of the blood, the less chance it will smell. Even if the blood is absorbed into a tampon or pad, when blood comes in contact with the air bacteria will develop.
          Just relax, it is just a period. It usually doesn't bite people.
          Arsenal

Comment

Ildergreier

Comment

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              True.

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              I still think any "weird" smell is from the cosmetics added to "feminine products", bleeeck!

I agree it's a women's natural process that gets rid of the old egg and placenta and makes way for the new for a possible pregnancy if it occurs during ovulation....yes it is kinda gross but it's not really that bad .....

Comment

I agree it's a women's natural process that gets rid of the old egg and placenta and makes way for the new for a possible pregnancy if it occurs during ovulation....yes it is kinda gross but it's not really that bad .....
              It freaked me out the first times, but now it is a routine.
              Arsenal

Comment

The site of other people's blood makes me freak out sometimes and can make me gag.....exspecially menstrual blood

Comment

The site of other people's blood makes me freak out sometimes and can make me gag.....exspecially menstrual blood
                  You clearly need some menstruation blood in your spagetti Bolognese once.
                  Arsenal

Comment

That's just sick and wrong. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

That's just sick and wrong. I love it.
                      Apparently it is part of italian american kitchen magic, I just read about it on facebook, the sick thing was that I had some mutual friends of her (the woman who did it) in USA (NY area, Hells Kitchen). The world is truly a small place.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Damn I thought you were kidding.

Comment

Ewwwww....id vomit and never eat spaghetti again if I found out a woman did that to me

Comment

Ewwwww....id vomit and never eat spaghetti again if I found out a woman did that to me
                            You really are that sensitive?
                            Arsenal

Comment

Menstrual blood, it can be smell even from distance.
                              Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                              Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                              Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                              Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                              Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                              Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                                Damn I thought you were kidding.
                                I wish I did, but sometimes RL is sicker than fiction.http://mtonews.com/shocker-woman-fac...paghetti-yuck/
                                Arsenal

Comment

It doesn't have to be messy or smelly or weird or scary, lol. It IS natural and I even like my "fragrance" all month long, including when aunt flow is visiting, but I don't use strange smelly pads or tampons. I don't bleed out all over either, bwahahaaaaa!

Love this product and would recommend if you find pads and/or tampons gross, messy or unsanitary...
                                  Discover a complete line of INTIMINA's feminine products: the Menstrual Care line, the Pelvic Floor Strengthening line and the Intimate Wellbeing line.

To Loquizimo's point, menstrual blood itself most definitely has a smell, but we don't have to smell like that.
                                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I use something similar, NuTrix . I got an entire different life when I started with it.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

You really are that sensitive?
                                      Wouldn't it make you puke if you found out you are or were eating spaghetti with a woman's menstrual blood mixed in?

Comment

• NuTrix
                                        NuTrix commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        That IS pretty f'd up...unless you're into that kind of thing, lol

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X