yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What is this smell that all women give off once in awhile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this smell that all women give off once in awhile?

I've been smelling this scent that seems to be the exact same scent coming off of several ladies, none of whom live near each other. It's come from my sister, my brother's girlfriend, and a couple of ladies I've been around. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, the air feels heavy. It's not a foul or bad smell, although it can be a bit irritating with how heavy the air feels. I'm not sure how else to describe it.

It's definitely not perfume of any type and I don't think it's exactly body odor. I would personally think it's related to ovulation. I'm not having much luck searching on Bing or Google (my search terms probably just suck) so does anyone have any information on this? I'm going to try and keep researching on this.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Perhaps they're on their cycle? As I've mentioned in previous posts, I have a very acute sense of smell. I can sometimes perceive a scent similar to what you're describing coming from women who I do and don't know. I recognize it from women that I've been in relationships with when they've been cycling

Just my .02.

~'bean

Comment

You guessed it...DING DING DING DING DING. We tend to smell more when we are on our cycle. Its not exactly bad especially if you are cleaning up nicely at that time and generally a hygienic person but its hard to get away from and that's exactly how it feels for me at least, very heavy and a bit uncomfortable.

Comment

Thanks for your inputs Kate and Mallo. That kind of gives me some ideas on what I can do now.
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          Glad I could be of service

Conversely there is a scent women give off when they are really I mean soaking take a hint idiot horny. Smells sorta like diluted with sweat Ascend.

Comment

Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post
          Conversely there is a scent women give off when they are really I mean soaking take a hint idiot horny. Smells sorta like diluted with sweat Ascend.
          Hmm, thanks for the heads up Mal. I don't think that was the case with my situation, although I'll keep alert for any scents indicating such signals.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
            You guessed it...DING DING DING DING DING. We tend to smell more when we are on our cycle. Its not exactly bad especially if you are cleaning up nicely at that time and generally a hygienic person but its hard to get away from and that's exactly how it feels for me at least, very heavy and a bit uncomfortable.
            Kate, just to clarify, does that heavy scent usually occur during the PMS/moody period? Or before?

Comment

Heavy, that word strikes a cord in my mind when you mention them being on ovulation. Could you be perhaps subliminally smelling the scent of blood? Blood has a "heavy" scent and is not exactly a bad smell...although it is kinda weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                Heavy, that word strikes a cord in my mind when you mention them being on ovulation. Could you be perhaps subliminally smelling the scent of blood? Blood has a "heavy" scent and is not exactly a bad smell...although it is kinda weird.
                That's possible. The only way I've been able to describe it is that if a girl was giving off that smell, I'd be able to smell it the moment I'm at the doorway. It gets stuck on clothing and transfers when hugged tightly, and takes a bit longer to vent it out of cars. The air feels different, like it's heavier and slightly harder to breathe, and you're right Magnus: It's not a bad smell, but it gets a bit irritating since it feels like I'm not breathing fully.

Considering that it seems to all be the same smell, I would say it probably is blood that I'm smelling.

I just realized I should ask this in the Women's forum -_-...

Comment

So to update on this matter: I think I can say it is likely the blood as you've mentioned Magnus. I've noticed that I've smelled it from my breath if the night before, my tongue was bleeding after accidentally biting it or using the tongue scratcher carelessly while brushing my teeth.

Comment

Is it someones period you are smelling?
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Yes it's the smell of a woman on her period ....ive smelled it while working around my lady friend when she's on her period but usually it's only if they are using pads I think....its a kinda a weird sweet kinda heavy scent sometimes.....not a repulsive scent only weird lol

Comment

They should go over to the use of moon cup. Then you won't be able to smell the period.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post
                          Yes it's the smell of a woman on her period ....ive smelled it while working around my lady friend when she's on her period but usually it's only if they are using pads I think....its a kinda a weird sweet kinda heavy scent sometimes.....not a repulsive scent only weird lol
                          Thank you for the confirmation! I've been thinking of ways/signs for when A1 or Cohesion would have been a great product to use since periods = cramps, which tend to be painful for them. Not to mention if they start noticing their pain lessens when around you, it could be an imprint moment.

Comment

Worth a try.....cohesion is good around women on their period cause it has a calming effect

Comment

So nice of you to help, guys.
                              Arsenal

Comment

Yes. I think you're right on. Either the blood or the horribly smelly pads and such that they have for women. I guess they're supposed to be floral or something? *Retch* And it's common for many women to use such products. Hehe, I agree with Iidergreier about the cup. Cleaner, no weird smells.
                                While there's no phero that actually decreases the pain, most blends with A1 or A1 solo are golden for calming and relaxing, which can help some women who suffer from painful cramping at that time.
                                How intriguing to be having this conversation in the men's section. You guys are awesome
                                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I think you're right NuTrix it's the smell of the pad. I've earned my "red wings" and can attest that it's not the smell of blood or anything like. There's no off smell during her period.

Sorry if that's TMI for some of you. Lol

Comment

I would agree that there is no "off" smell, or at least there shouldn't be, lol. It is just different.

I have a different "aroma" during ovulation than at other times of my cycle, so I believe that there is a difference, though I don't find it unpleasant...unless there are those awful pads and scented with god knows what things involved...
                                    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Yep....i agree NuTrix nitric it's the pads cause us men can't smell anything when a women's on her period if she uses those cotton things with strings lol

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X