yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What is EpiAlloPregnenolone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is EpiAlloPregnenolone?

I see that in the description for XiSt, there is a molecule called EpiAlloPregnenolone... is this the same as Pregnenolone, or something different? The word EpiAlloPregnenolone doesn't link to the molecules page like Pregnenolone does on the LoveBoat descrption page, so I'm just wondering, are they the same?

They are different molecules, pregnenolone is pretty well reported on, Epiallopregnenolone is still a bit of a mystery.

Comment

googling epiallopregnenolone leads me to allopregnAnolone (and this thread)-- which by reading the description sounds like a relaxing and sedating compound, acting on the same receptors as alcohol and benzodiazepines.

I liken that to a disinhibition effect perhaps?

Comment

The description is wrong, its Epi-AlloPregnAnolone thats in XiST (P102).

Comment

Anybody else get irritation from epi-allopregnanolone? I seem to get headaches when I use this. Any ideas on what causes this?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X