yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What is your Base mone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your Base mone?

Mine is Cohesion, what is your's and why?

I picked Cohesion because it extends my personality the way I am with all my close friends its like all that information is put into a scent and data streamed to women's minds. I hate leaving the house without it. After that Bliss, Xist, and Evolve in that order.

Mine used to be Cohesion (oil) too, but after months of using it, stopping, and realizing how much more friendly, open, and funner I am without it. I use it mostly as an add-on now to combos. Xist is probably my most-used Base at the moment. 2 Sprays as a base always and I'm set, mixes well with anything. Xist is like my coffee in the morning, gives me energy to get things done and be bright as can be. I can't use Evolve as a base, never works well for me, seem to ghost too easily. Planning on getting Taboo as that did wonders for me both in self-effects and fun effects on others.

Comment

I have tried Cohesion as a base at 2 or 3 sprays, in the past. I've also tried
      Love Boat as a base up to 4 sprays. I find that these both have calming
      effects for me and others. Also Bliss as a base for a few weeks or so. Seems
      to create a stronger vibe around others. Not always as gentle as Cohesion
      or Love Boat though. Once again, I have to say that the Social type mone
      blends, and calming and intimate blends, seem to be the best to use as a base.
      I have been using Xist around 3 sprays on side of neck, since April this year,
      on a daily basis.

I add 2 more mone blends. With too many XS mone blend products at
      home, I seem to be testing an endless number of different Combos.
      But my favorites is usually;
      3xXist on side of neck, 3xCohesion on side of neck, 2xBliss on back of neck.
      (all Sprays at the moment)

Or 3xXist, 3XCohesion, 2xEvolve.
      Or 3xXist, 3xTaboo, 2xBliss.
      Or 3xXist, 3xTaboo, 3xdrops SOB Oil(or 2xEvolve spray)

I keep running out of Cohesion, so now I have been substituting
      with Taboo. Yeah, those big 30ml bottles are great value.
      Too many other stacks, I find it confusing to compare. I really
      need to slow down with all these Combos. The last 2 months, I feel
      I'm getting lost in Phero Combo confusion. Usually the simple stacks
      are the best. As above: XCB & XCE.

So Xist as a base for now onwards. And the 30ml bottles are great value.
      Always worth buying a few each order. The effects of Xist on others, seems
      to create a fresh kind of scenario. Almost as if people are greeting me, like
      I just arrived back in the country from a holiday, newer and happier. But this
      kind of scenario plays back on a daily basis. Kind of like a very happy "Ground
      Hog Day". Girls I know are treating me nicer since I've been wearing Xist. And
      new girls treat me with excited anticipation. Many proven scenarios that Xist
      is successful for use as a base mone, are the reason I continue to use it daily
      as a base.

For me, Xist is the gentle King of XS mone blends.
      Smile and be Happy

Comment

Agreed, I use Xist as a base almost daily. I just ordered the oil, so we'll see how that goes.

Comment

Mine is XiSt too, it goes with just about everything. The oil is awesome-sauce!!

Comment

XiSt... For all the aforementioned reasons and then some!

Comment

Originally posted by Magpie View Post
              The effects of Xist on others, seems
              to create a fresh kind of scenario. Almost as if people are greeting me, like
              I just arrived back in the country from a holiday, newer and happier. But this
              kind of scenario plays back on a daily basis. Kind of like a very happy "Ground
              Hog Day". Girls I know are treating me nicer since I've been wearing Xist. And
              new girls treat me with excited anticipation.
              Couldn't of said it better, I get the same feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by Magpie View Post
                ...those big 30ml bottles are great value.
                Glad you mentioned this, as I have a 30 ml bottle of Xist and a 15 ml bottle of Bliss. How does one spray of either compare to one spray from the 10 ml bottle? A few days ago I gave myself 2 sprays of Xist from the 30 ml bottle, and it seemed to be too much!

Comment

Originally posted by Futureman View Post

Glad you mentioned this, as I have a 30 ml bottle of Xist and a 15 ml bottle of Bliss. How does one spray of either compare to one spray from the 10 ml bottle? A few days ago I gave myself 2 sprays of Xist from the 30 ml bottle, and it seemed to be too much!

The 10 and 15 seem to be about the same. I think the 30 sprays about a quarter spray more. You can get a 30ml bottle and use it to refill your smaller bottles as needed. Pipettes are very cheap and useful.

Comment

• MrGoodbar714
                    MrGoodbar714 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I don't know why I never thought of that...

XiSt and Evolve

Comment

Xist oil as my base for work and spray as my base when I am going out to socialize.
                    Only had the oil for 2 weeks now but I am liking it

Comment

@piper how many drops do you use?

Comment

• piper23
                        piper23 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I use 3- 4 drops that is my sweet spot. I think two drops works but it is very subtle in comparison to 4 drops

hey piper, how old are you, and what age are your targets usually?

Comment

I am 35, black male. My target range is anything 23 to 45 as long as I find them physically attractive. My work environment is a professional setting with various analyst. I frequent dance bars, pubs and lounges. I'm married but I like the thrills of sport fishing, so I am always testing . I hope this helps.

Comment

• MaliciousIntent
                          MaliciousIntent commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Taboo does wonders for screwing with workmates. I did an high dose AscendXS experiment a few weeks ago, good read because everything that happened is right up your alley.

@maliciousintent Taboo is great for sure. i have had females telling me that I give them butterflies with Taboo. Ascend is my main mix for work with some xist to make things interesting.

What doses did you use for ascend? I usually use 2 drops.

Comment

I've used Ascend 1-12 drops. For work I keep it at 1-3 drops depending on how careful I am really going for 2, on a part of my body that is covered by clothing. To clubs/bars, I just experiment.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X